Weekend Challenge - Pre-log Weekend!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I feel like I did really well last night - even with our fun festivities! :-) I'm going to go grocery shopping today so I may prelog for the entire week!!! How could I not be successful at that point?!?!

Thanks everyone!

Good morning Crystal:

I was successful last night eating out as well. Took a peek at my scale reading and I am thrill with 2 pounds lost which is fair enough to say is bloated from holidays. Love the scale reading this morning. Lots of planning tonight for work lunches and snacks as this is the most challenging time of my day between 12-5pm, snack attacks hit. Glad to see you prelog worked for you which I am spending lots of time this afternoon in prelogging all my weekdays meals too!
  • TexMexBel
    TexMexBel Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    yay... I survived my preplanned weekend :) Went over on Saturday by eating the NOT so planned mac & cheese and never even cooking my original side dish of grilled zucchini. OH WELL at least i accomplished my challenge :) yay me :)
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I did this and it helped alot. I tried this before & I was making too many changes then.
    If I can stick to the prelog it works best for my nutrtion goals.

Mentally I know what the menus will be like each day but I’m going to contine this awhile and hopes it works in my favor.