Week 1 Jan 7-11 Weigh in

Options
13»

Replies

• mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I guess its my turn to weigh in............ All week I have been going up and down around the same number.... As I rememeber I actually gained a pound somewhere between last week and the weekend. So I am just going to put my starting weight higher.

SW 261.4
    CW 260.0
    GW 250.0

Sorry for the confusion. I forgot about the weight that I gained............ On to another week :)
  • Maureen689
    Options
    Wow! Nice work everyone!

My starting weight was also higher than I thought- I was guessing and bought a scale a couple days into the challenge and it was, sadly, a little higher :( BUT happy to be here and happy to have lost a pound since then!

SW: 197.5
    CW: 196.4
    GW: 185
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!!
    I am going back to weighing just once a week on a Friday as my weight has been up an down all week. So my Friday weight I'm counting as my 'official' weight.

Anyway:
    Sw: 148.25
    Cw: 147

So 1.25lb loss :)

Have a great weekend everyone !!
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!!
    I am going back to weighing just once a week on a Friday as my weight has been up an down all week. So my Friday weight I'm counting as my 'official' weight.

Anyway:
    Sw: 148.25
    Cw: 147

So 1.25lb loss :)

Have a great weekend everyone !!

Oh I'm also going to start measuring as well because my weight has been so up and down recently that it's becoming a bit if a demotivator :(
  • sweetlady162
    Options
    I'm down 5 pounds! woohoo! definitely wasn't expecting that much to be gone off the scale.
  • laf0195
    laf0195 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Alright it's time to give in... I waited an extra coupler of days, and the scale didn't change any. However, I think I've identified one of the causes of my plateau, and will be attacking it in the following week. Hers my weigh in:

Starting weight (like 2 weeks ago): 190lbs
    Current weight: 188.8 lbs
    Loss: 1.2 lbs

I'm just hoping it'll be more for next week, or I'll never have a chance of reaching my goal!
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In Week 1

Starting weight - 187 lbs
    Current weight- 183.6 lbs
    Lost- 3.4 lbs

Yes! I wasn't expecting that much at all because I've been struggling the past week. I'm buckling down and shooting for at least 2 lbs by next weigh -in.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    SW-196.2
    CW-192.6
    = 3.5 lbs lost
  • LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    So I started with the 2lb loss,, but this week a stall :( It is ok, it was postive in other areas :happy:
    Hurray for a new week, and just keep logging
  • MightyMama14
    Options
    Lost the remainder of the "holiday gain". YAY! down 1 pound and back at 200 lbs. :smile:
  • flyersrule17a
    flyersrule17a Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started this challenge at 196.4. Today is 1/13/13 and I am now at 196.0, so only lost 0.4 lbs. However, my clothes are fitting better and I took some progress pics that I posted on my profile and I see a HUGE difference from my pics in November. My goal by Valentine's day is to get under 190 lbs again.
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I started this challenge at 196.4. Today is 1/13/13 and I am now at 196.0, so only lost 0.4 lbs. However, my clothes are fitting better and I took some progress pics that I posted on my profile and I see a HUGE difference from my pics in November. My goal by Valentine's day is to get under 190 lbs again.
    Nice job! I am with you trying to get under 190. Good luck.