input needed

Options
13»

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    First of all, it sounds like everyone on this thread is giving this poor guy a bad name.

The more I read into this thread, the guy is fine and doing nothing wrong. If she doesn't spell it out for him that she isn't interested, then how is he going to know? All she needs to do it spell it out in a text and say something along the lines of "I don't want to sleep with you anymore". Problem solved.

If she doesn't have the guts to say that, then this is ALL ON HER. You're friend needs to have some guts in this situation.

X2 !!!!!!!!!!!

Plus is she isnt pushing him away when he kisses her then WTF is the poor guy supposed to think. I'm starting to feel worse for the guy then her in this situation.
    And just think about it if we reversed the genders in this people would be hunting for your friends blood on here
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I also think it's extreme low to call this guy a stalker. The girl is clearly giving this guy mixed signals. She responds to some of his texts *and* sleeps with him.. then she get's mad that he's still in the picture?

And you wanted to create a fake female online profile to get his attention off of her? That's downright pathetic (let alone really cruel).
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    If she is as shy as you say, how did she end up having sex in the first place?
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    If she is as shy as you say, how did she end up having sex in the first place?

Good question.

Previously she has had sexual partners she likes. She liked this guy at first so when he started talking to her she loved it and wanted him.
  • christine24t
    Options
    I also think it's extreme low to call this guy a stalker. The girl is clearly giving this guy mixed signals. She responds to some of his texts *and* sleeps with him.. then she get's mad that he's still in the picture?

And you wanted to create a fake female online profile to get his attention off of her? That's downright pathetic (let alone really cruel).

It was kinda a joke Mike but if I really did it I'd use a burner phone. Haha
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Immediately send him a message telling him in no uncertain terms that it's over and done with and she wishes to have no further communication with him. "I don't want to see or talk to you again."

Immediately after that NEVER respond to him again. Any kind of communication muddles the message.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    That guy is all over your friend apparently!
    It's a damn shame that he is probably completely oblivious to other girls out there, potentially available, who would be happy to get some attention from this guy...
  • christine24t
    Options
    It's a damn shame that he is probably completely oblivious to other girls out there, potentially available, who would be happy to get some attention from this guy...

Exactly. I told her that there are so many other women out there and he should pursue them.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Exactly ... SHe is leading him on by not coming out and saying anything and responding to his messages and having sex with him. Plus you tell me she wouldn't push him away if he kissed her are you sure shes telling you everything
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else, she has to tell him.
    I get being shy and it being hard doing things in person - but if she hasn't seen him since October and really doesn't care to see him again... then just TEXT him... how can someone be to shy for a text?

Now I don't agree with text 'dumping' generally (as it happened to me lol) But in a FWB, rarely see eachother, he is kind of annoying her kind of way - I say go for it.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    If she really wants to get rid of the guy, she should tell him she is in loe with him, wants to get married and have lots and lots of babies very soon! She won't ever get another text from him again.

hahahah so funny and so true! LOL
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    1 - 2 texts a day is "obsessed"?

Tell your friend to man up and either tell him "sorry, bro, i'm not interested anymore and I don't want to be friends, please stop texting me" OR stop texting back completely.

If neither work and he still text....get blocking software for the phone and block out his number so you don't know he's sending texts or calling.

I had to use that on someone and it worked great. Best part was if they called, the app would just send a busy signal to them...that way they can't even have the chance to leave a whiney voicemail.
  • christine24t
    Options

Tell your friend to man up and either tell him "sorry, bro, i'm not interested anymore and I don't want to be friends, please stop texting me" OR stop texting back completely.

If neither work and he still text....get blocking software for the phone and block out his number so you don't know he's sending texts or calling.

I had to use that on someone and it worked great. Best part was if they called, the app would just send a busy signal to them...that way they can't even have the chance to leave a whiney voicemail.

Good idea!! I will look up the app!

1-2 texts per day that aren't answered...would you keep texting someone that says nothing!
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

Good idea!! I will look up the app!

1-2 texts per day that aren't answered...would you keep texting someone that says nothing!

I have at&t and they have a program for that. They gave me an intro period for 3 months and I cancelled it before it charged me anything but it worked wonders! ALTHOUGH, he did text me from someone elses number telling me I didn't have to block his number. Really?
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    If she doesn't answer his texts in a couple of days, he will drive by her house (he does have a friend who lives a block over).

Is this just a guy desperate to hook up or do you think it's anything more creepy than that?

Don't really know his motives, but this here is a huge red flag. Sorry if you have to drive around to check up on your SO then your relationship might as well be in shambles.

So as far as input, tell her to lose this dude. The guy should also stop being obsessive.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    sounds like some game playing is going on.

if she isnt interested then she should just tell him, but if she's just stringing him along as some sort of punishment or making herself feel better for being blown off in high school then she should just accept the consequences and leave him out some milk and cookies when he's in the bushes.
  • christine24t
    Options
    Update!

Guy finally got the hint. After not responding for a few days he wrote "well I guess I understand now Ill stop contacting you." Yay it only took 4 months!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Update!

Guy finally got the hint. After not responding for a few days he wrote "well I guess I understand now Ill stop contacting you." Yay it only took 4 months!!

That 4 months wouldn't have been as stressful if she had been up front to begin with, eh?
  • christine24t
    Options
    Update!

That 4 months wouldn't have been as stressful if she had been up front to begin with, eh?

I agree but it's not my choice. I told her a long time ago to say something.