FRIEND ME - trying to eat clean open diaries

Options
zorreena
zorreena Posts: 267 Member
I'm trying to find friends trying to eat clean that have open diaries. If you are in the same boat friend me! I want to get ideas from others AND be accountable.

Thanks

Zorreena

Replies

• Cathy060
    Options
    I'm also looking for that! Would love to have some clean eating friends.
  • monkeybuddha
    monkeybuddha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm the same! Am fairly new to clean eating and there's still plenty of room for improvement in my diet so it'd be great to have some clean eating friends for some encouragement and accountability. Free to add me!
  • ashleybaby12706
    ashleybaby12706 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not exactly sure how, but if anyone wants to take a look at my diary please do. I cant replace everything but other options would be cool :) Thanks! Feel free to add me !
  • Stephaknee21
    Stephaknee21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm new to this site and would really like to make new friends to help cheer on and share recipes and stuff :)
  • veggiemodel
    veggiemodel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started my journey in clean eating avoiding processed food, then meat, then dairy... And now I'm succeding at being vegan! My next step is cutting gluten and soy. Feel free to add me :)
  • LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Good Evening,,
    I learned to eat clean, not for vanity, but for my son while bfing :) Now I need accountablity,, so friend me please! I am trying to not nibble (a ***** to record!), reducing my wine and chocolate.Thanks
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i'm looking for clean eaters with an open diary x
  • Princess4Run
    Princess4Run Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm not a 100% clean but I try to stay from processed, white flour, and sugary foods. I cook my own meals as much as I can. I would also like some more friends for motivation. My diary is open.
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! I wouldn't say my diary is 'perfect' though :blushing:
  • imnowatherapist
    Options
    I am new just starting to take care of myself and do whats best for my health and would like to learn from those who have more experience. I am interested in learning how to eat better and I also enjoy eating clean. I stay away from anything processed and try ti use organic products but I get board with the food. I would love to connect and need the support.
  • reklawn
    reklawn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am a pretty clean eater and I have an open diary, feel free to friend me :)
  • AliciaHollywood
    AliciaHollywood Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    The only processed food I eat are Kashi granola bars which are still pretty healthy and on the lower sugar side. Everything else is very clean. Open diary, you can friend me, but warning, I like to keep my calories lower than some people and they get upset about that...
  • LeonaJo
    LeonaJo Posts: 11
    Options
    I try to eat as clean as I can. I avoid wheat, sugar, and most dairy. I only have a few processed items that I eat regularly, but I'm learning more every day! I'd love to make some more clean buddies. My diary is private for now, but maybe I'll be ready to crack it open soon with some encouragement and good examples :flowerforyou: . Go ahead and friend me!
  • zorreena
    zorreena Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I've made some great supportive friends on here. There is always room for more.
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    hi, i eat as clean as poss, loads of veg and fruit. add me if youd like.
  • binknbaby
    binknbaby Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends. Feel free to add me.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I try to be as clean as possible - feel free to add me!
  • kimgascoigne
    kimgascoigne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to eat well and cleanly. If you would like to friend me, feel free :)
  • origwvgirl
    origwvgirl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • geralynhoerauf
    geralynhoerauf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Pretty consistently Clean, so go ahead and check out my diary or friend me.