Replies

• zorreena
    zorreena Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm not a 100% clean but I try to stay from processed, white flour, and sugary foods. I cook my own meals as much as I can. I would also like some more friends for motivation. My diary is open.
    This describes me but I do eat some white grains when I don't feel like cooking 3 dinners (DH won't eat whole wheat pasta or brown rice and my toddler is picky as hell. When I don't feel like being a short ordered cook I'll eat white rice or regular pasta). I try to make everything on my own, lots of veg, but I do cheat on Sundays.
  • zorreena
    zorreena Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm not a 100% clean but I try to stay from processed, white flour, and sugary foods. I cook my own meals as much as I can. I would also like some more friends for motivation. My diary is open.
    This describes me but I do eat some white grains when I don't feel like cooking 3 dinners (DH won't eat whole wheat pasta or brown rice and my toddler is picky as hell. When I don't feel like being a short ordered cook I'll eat white rice or regular pasta). I try to make everything on my own, lots of veg, but I do cheat on Sundays.

Life gets in the way sometimes especially with kids. Sometimes you gotta choose on the fly. Maybe you go to a carnival. This is life I'm not going to punish myself if I eat unclean sometimes. I'm just trying to make sure the majority of what I eat is clean. Im doing it for myself and to let my children learn healthy habits. I struggled all my life because I didn't learn about moderation of "bad food".
  • dzuli823
    dzuli823 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm new but try to eat clean as well. Would love to share diaries for ideas!
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    me too i am back on the clean eating from tomorrow - forgot how much better i felt
    xx
  • dzuli823
    dzuli823 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi..I have been eating all natural foods for quite some time. Feel free to add me as a friend to share diaries!
  • francesmary1
    francesmary1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I am very new to clean eating and really want to get inspired. I have been trying to cut out sugar, dairy and hardly eat any processed foods at all. My diary is open please feel free to friend me :)
  • Deathofacook
    Options
    Yay for all the clean eating support! My diary is open, feel free to add me, I could always use some food conscious friends!
  • GoffGirl1029
    GoffGirl1029 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to clean eatin' and still haven't mastered it but I am tryin' to make conscious decisions about what I eat. Please, any of yall, feel free to add me! We can support each other on this lifestyle change!
  • libertygirlfla
    libertygirlfla Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Anyone who wants to, feel free to friend me, as well.
  • kdroppo
    kdroppo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I eat clean 99% of the time and I workout 6 days a week. My diary is open to friends and I am open to having new friends to motivate and be motivated.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I do most of my own cooking, so eat fairly clean, and work out and log regularly, so anyone who is interested is more than welcome to friend me!
  • leechasse
    Options
    I would also love to have my family follow a clean eating diet as well as my self. I need all the help I can get.
  • ndjohnson1603
    Options
    I am in the process of making a clean eating meal plan, and plan on starting my journey again on Monday. I ate clean for over a year, a few years ago and then life happened and I fell off the wagon. My journal is open, so feel free to add me. Hopefully we can all help each other with meal ideas.
  • SStruthers13
    SStruthers13 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I also try to cook and eat from scratch. I avoid additives, hydrogenated oils and prepackaged and processed foods the great majority of the time so would love to peek in at you guys dairies. I will be adding many of you and if I miss someone feel free to add me.
  • Smash666
    Smash666 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm also new to fitnesspal and clean eating. I started them both at the same time actually. I'm not perfect at it yet its a difficult road, all of my most favorite foods are not allowed anymore. Well anyways I would love to have some friends who are clean eaters as well. So feel free to send me a friend request as well.
  • karen8873
    karen8873 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have an open diary and try to eat as clean as possible! still a little new at it..and would love ideas from others as well! Feel free to add me :)