When will you start cutting?

Options
Zandia_1
Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
I ordered the Zcut videos on Tuesday and I hope they will be here soon, but I'm going to wait until February to start because I'm currently committed to another group program for the rest of January. So when will you start Zcutting? Feel free to add me to your FL if you plan on doing the program. :wink:

Replies

• oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I ordered it Tuesday too! I hope to receive them in time so I can start on Monday! If not, I'll be starting the Monday after that. :)
  • Zandia_1
    Options
    Awesome. I hope you post about the vids!
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Haven't gotten ZCUT yet.. hopefully I'll get it Monday so I can start!
  • SammyKatt13
    SammyKatt13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on Tuesday and i got them on Friday. I haven't started them yet since my plan was to do a ZWOW every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and looking at the way she has the ZCUT program set up she has you working out 5-6 days a week. I know I can't do that so I might just do them 3 times a week instead of the 5-6 days.

the DVD's are 12 different workouts and she has you do 1 through 12 in order and then repeat for the 3 months.
  • Zandia_1
    Options
    ...the ZCUT program set up has you working out 5-6 days a week.

the DVD's are 12 different workouts and she has you do 1 through 12 in order and then repeat for the 3 months.

Excellent, it will be much less boring than the 30DS I'm doing now and I'll have rest days!
  • SammyKatt13
    Options
    I watched the first one. Very much like her ZWOW's.
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Not fair! Still haven't received them and I ordered them last Tuesday! :P

Do you live close to Cali? That could be it.. I'm all the way down in Mississippi.

I didn't get them today so I did ZWOW 26.
  • harleyquinn1504
    harleyquinn1504 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I got mine today, and did the first workout. I was pitiful Good thing I can only improve with each workout.
  • oddyogi
    Options
    I got mine on Tuesday but I'm waiting until Sunday to start so I can progress with the calendar. :happy:

I did, however, get super excited and watched ALL of the workouts last night after work. I stayed up till 3AM because I was excited..

Can't wait! I did 29 today, and I'll either run or walk tomorrow, then take a rest day Saturday before I start my ZCUT on Sunday!

Also saw her mention on her website that her next DVD series will be about building muscle and strength.
  • crysfit7
    Options
    This might be an odd request, but could someone who receives the videos measure the box they came in and let me know the dimensions?

Thanks,
    -Crys.
  • SammyKatt13
    Options
    I do live in Cali which is probably why I got them so fast. I'm only 8 hours away from her =P

I have watched the first 6 and typed them up like I do with her ZWOW's I think I'm going to start them in Feb. and keep track of everything so I can see if I'm getting any better or not.
  • SammyKatt13
    Options
    This might be an odd request, but could someone who receives the videos measure the box they came in and let me know the dimensions?

Thanks,
    -Crys.

Mine just came in a padded envelope with the 3 DVD's inside.
  • crysfit7
    Options
    Good to know. Thanks.
  • lissaloue
    lissaloue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I got mine on Tuesday but I'm waiting until Sunday to start so I can progress with the calendar. :happy:

I did, however, get super excited and watched ALL of the workouts last night after work. I stayed up till 3AM because I was excited..

Can't wait! I did 29 today, and I'll either run or walk tomorrow, then take a rest day Saturday before I start my ZCUT on Sunday!

Also saw her mention on her website that her next DVD series will be about building muscle and strength.

Oh I didn't notice that, I'm gonna go crazy & buy ALL of her dvds! lol
  • harleyquinn1504
    harleyquinn1504 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've done the first and second workout. My thighs and lower abs are super sore and I still can't complete it all yet, but I'm working on it.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Got ZCut in the mail Monday and I'm so excited to get started tomorrow. I'm also excited to hear that she's working on more DVD's. I have to admit I'm nervous. So, it helps to find others that are starting Sunday as well. :)
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Starting TODAY! YAY! As soon as my roommate wakes up.. lol.
  • Zandia_1
    Options
    Oooh...good luck!
  • oddyogi
    Options
    So I did Workout 1, and I actually beat Zuzka's time! Haha, I probably wouldn't have had she not paused at the end to call for 10 more burpees, but dammit, I beat her. :happy:
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Just finished workout 1, plus the warm up and cool down. That was brutal and I probably looked spastic but that's okay. I loved it. Can't wait for tomorrow. :heart: