When will you start cutting?

Options
2»

Replies

• lissaloue
    lissaloue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My luck I will get the dvds now that I've gotten the flu. I haven't had the flu for years, but the good thing is it hasn't hit me as hard as it hit my son. I just have a wicked bad sore throat, that's it! :) I really, really, really want to work out, but I'm scared I might just make my throat worse...

My poor baby had a fever of 103 & has been laid out on the couch. The good thing is our youngest (just about 1) hasn't gotten it.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Did workout 2 today! It was longer than 1.. the 60 high knees to planks took like half the workout!

I beat Zuzka again, this time by 40 seconds. Wootwoot!
  • Psychcjs
    Psychcjs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love her so much. I'm 260 lbs and I do her workouts every morning. It takes me about 30 minutes to do what she does in 10 but darnnit, I do it and I'm always excited when i finally finish. She's such a sweetheart and patient. I don't do modifications except slowing down. I guzzle water like an elephant but after week one, I feel stronger and invigorated. Plus, I'm getting faster and fitter. Hi WarriorZ. Let's keep this thing going.
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love her so much. I'm 260 lbs and I do her workouts every morning. It takes me about 30 minutes to do what she does in 10 but darnnit, I do it and I'm always excited when i finally finish. She's such a sweetheart and patient. I don't do modifications except slowing down. I guzzle water like an elephant but after week one, I feel stronger and invigorated. Plus, I'm getting faster and fitter. Hi WarriorZ. Let's keep this thing going.
    Way to go!!!
    She is awesome. My videos are en route and I hope they get here soon because it's killing me hear you guys talking about doing them and I can't yet!! hahaha.
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Finished week 1 yesterday and did workout 7 today. So far I don't know which one is my favorite!

I also started a new type of diet thingy. I actually gained weight last week, but I think it's due to my TOM.
  • cherrysevenfold
    cherrysevenfold Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mine have shipped! I want to start them for February but I don't know if they'll make it in time, if not I'll start next week. I'm so excited! I will buy pretty much anything she sells just so that I can support her - I've been working out for free with her for so long now that I really feel like I owe her for all she has given me. What an amazing woman Zuzka is!
  • SammyKatt13
    SammyKatt13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm starting mine on Monday!! I cant wait to start them!
  • BuffLoveWinning
    BuffLoveWinning Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Started three days ago in conjunction with other workouts paired with a low carb diet :)
  • BuffLoveWinning
    BuffLoveWinning Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Please add me looking forward to. Meeting other warriors
  • lissaloue
    lissaloue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have done the first 3 workouts & am super sore today. Thinking I might make Zumba 2 for the Wii my other workout to do and today seems like a good day!
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today and can't wait for the soreness. I love being sore!

@Buff...sending friend request.
  • Jonesygurl
    Options
    Hey Guys! So I received my DVD's a few days ago and began the first workout yesterday.. holy crap it was difficult!! I take some pretty intense bootcamp classes on a regular basis and I actually found this to be a bit of a challenge for me and even hard to complete! Granted, I have been coming down with the flu so maybe my immune system wasn't exactly at 100% but regardless I'm impressed!! How are you ladies doing these... in your bedroom, living room, on carpet, shoes on/off? I've always had a hard time working out at home but I really want to give this one a shot so any suggestions and or recommendations to turn my home into a better workout space are appreciated!
  • Motria
    Motria Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Zuzka a couple weeks ago, looking for a way to tone up at home. I found her DVD on Amazon and it looked a lot more appealing than all those Biggest Loser trainers who seem to dominate the market. Anyway, I did Week 1 and am happy with it so far. Happy to join the community of Warriorz! :flowerforyou:
  • oddyogi
    Options
    I was able to make it all the way to workout 9 before I got told by my doctor to stop all high impact activity. :( I was able to beat Zuzka on all of the workouts EXCEPT for #9, lol.

@Jonesy: I normally work out in my living room (hardwood floors) with crosstrainers on, but sometimes when it's nice outside I'll work out on my back deck.
  • smustakeem
    Options
    I'm later than you all but I am a Zuzana fan....I am on Day 2 (still on Workout #1 b/c I am gradually tryin to get in shape) and my body is on FIRE but I feel my energy skyrocketing and having her push me is very motivating. I bought the DVDS to support her even though I could do the free ones online.

Its good to hear how this is helping others...I do hope to see tangible results down the line.

Do you all do just one a day and go about your day or do you do a Zcut Workout plus something else? Personally my body is in recovery from the morning workout that I feel it is making a difference - especially burning close to 300 calories per short workout with warm up, workout, and cool down.