My biggest challenge today has been.......

2»

Replies

• Iamslimandfit
    Iamslimandfit Posts: 212 Member
    My biggest challenge today has been to resist emotional eating. Many little things (and some big) have added up to a lot of stress in my life lately. Dealing with things without overeating and/or eating to escape and avoid problems has been difficult for me. Doing okay, but could be better.
  • Iamslimandfit
    ....... that the same foot I had surgery on last summer was screaming with pain when I did the treadmill and treadclimber tonight. :sad: It has been hurting for awhile now, so it looks like it's time to go back to the podiatrist. I hope it's nothing serious!!!
  • Iamslimandfit
    ....... resisting dessert. I didn't resist. :embarassed: We are in Florida and I decided to indulge after a fairly decent meal. I have to say, the key lime pie was yummy...... but NOT worth the calories!
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    ....... resisting dessert. I didn't resist. :embarassed: We are in Florida and I decided to indulge after a fairly decent meal. I have to say, the key lime pie was yummy...... but NOT worth the calories!

1 more element to put into your arsenal for next time you are deciding to indulge or not. Is it worth the calories? how will I feel after eating this, both physically and mentally.
  • Iamslimandfit
    Thanks, aubsgg!!! I am happy to know someone is still around and reading! :happy: How have YOU been???
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Not doing that great. Not really exercising. Hubby been making a lot of my meals and measuring goes out the window. Now out of town for work too busy /tired to exercise. No. Weight loss since jan. going to make it hard to meet my 40 lb goal
  • Iamslimandfit
    aubsgg: You sound a little down on yourself. Come on, YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Focus on one pound at a time! You will get there eventually. Traveling must be tough while trying to lose weight. I had a really hard time staying on track when we recently went to Florida. Actually relieved to be home. But you can STILL do it. Remember that ANY and ALL movement counts! Every little 5-10 minutes of exercise you can squeeze in will add up to weight loss. Keep on believing in yourself! You are worth it! :wink:
  • Iamslimandfit
    ....... working out on a hurt foot. I think I might need surgery again this summer. :frown: Going to podiatrist this Friday to be evaluated. At least I still got a 30-minute workout in.
  • Iamslimandfit
    ..... a terrible migraine! :frown: I think it is finally gone. Now to workout and eat a healthy dinner!