Team Bob- Week Two Challenge

Options

Replies

• 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    @ yspen42 and mazarith... you ladies are doing great! Your legs and bum are going to feel the burn! :)
  • channon26
    channon26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    50squats, no walking because of rain, but hopefully i get to walk during my lunch.

WTG TeamBob!!!!!
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    50 Squats done for Wednesday 1/16. Oh boy 50 more today. My turbo fire work outs all have squats as well so who knows how many I am actually doing. My bum feels it.
  • chicagoposh
    Options
    1/16/13 - 50 squats done!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    50squats, no walking because of rain, but hopefully i get to walk during my lunch.

WTG TeamBob!!!!!

Your spirit keeps Team Bob smiling!:happy: You are doing awesome with your squats!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    50 Squats done for Wednesday 1/16. Oh boy 50 more today. My turbo fire work outs all have squats as well so who knows how many I am actually doing. My bum feels it.

Your recent weight loss shows all your hard work! This will help shape that little body now! WTG!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    1/16/13 - 50 squats done!

Wonderful work! It is amazing how much weight you have already lost. You are a star!
  • channon26
    channon26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    50squats and 49mins/2.42miles
  • 6mimi
    Options
    50squats and 49mins/2.42miles

Look at you go for it!!:smile: I'm doing the happy dance for you!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    I just completed my squats and also did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I was so tired! I had to force myself to move that 30 minutes. There are definitely days you don't feel like it, but you just do it anyways!
  • hanginrailranch
    hanginrailranch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    30/50 squats
    and 10 min on mini stepper...good start for me
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    70 squats, but no work out today. :(
    two squirrelly toddlers + rough day at work= one bad day
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    160 squats.
  • 6mimi
    Options
    30/50 squats
    and 10 min on mini stepper...good start for me

Judy, does that mean that you are finally starting to feel better? I hope so. Great job getting that exercise in!:happy:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    70 squats, but no work out today. :(
    two squirrelly toddlers + rough day at work= one bad day

70 squats is awesome!!! I completely relate to the long day you had. Yesterday I was feeling like I could definitely stress eat!! I work 50 hours a week, have my own 2 children, my son's swim classes, homework.... I understand how crazy life gets some days!
    Let's see.. how about if today is..... still 2 squirrelly toddlers + probably another rough day at work for you + all your friends on Team Bob cheering you on = one terrific Friday closer to goal!!:wink:
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    50 squatrs done for Thursday as well. Will do them today and all weekend but probably will not be able to update until Moday. Also I see people are adding in their other exercises with the squats as well which I haven't been doing well Thursday along with my squats I did two turbo fire workouts. One called "HIIT 15" and the other "sculpt 30". Feel great :)
  • 6mimi
    Options
    50 squatrs done for Thursday as well. Will do them today and all weekend but probably will not be able to update until Moday. Also I see people are adding in their other exercises with the squats as well which I haven't been doing well Thursday along with my squats I did two turbo fire workouts. One called "HIIT 15" and the other "sculpt 30". Feel great :)

You are doing so fabulous! Those other workouts sound like quite a burn!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    160 squats.

Seriously? You are the squat queen!:laugh:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    O.k., my plan for staying on track is to make it as much fun as possible. I am going to push through a little longer workout than usual tomorrow but then treat myself with my first ever massage. I am going to go swimming with my son and play racquetball with the family. I am going to focus on staying within my calories and remember to log everything. For fun I am going to try one of the new recipes from our Team Bob challenge cookbook.
    I think having a balanced life is important too. I am going to make sure to get enough sleep. I will make sure to get to church on Sunday. I will find something nice to do for someone else.
    Another important part of staying on track is taking the time to plan ahead for next week. There were a couple of days this week that I could have planned by food better. Also, on Sunday I will make time to get to the store to stock up on healthy foods for the week.

Your turn...:happy: What are you all going to do to keep on track this weekend?
  • chicagoposh
    Options
    1/17 - 50+ squats