Replies

• 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Great job Chicagoposh!:bigsmile:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    Just played racquetball with my son and hubby and then got my 50 squats in. I think my body is trying to fight off catching a cold.:sick:
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wednesday - 50+ squats
    Thursday - 365 squats (I decided to count them to see how many we were doing - actually think there were more and I lost count)
    Friday - rest day (needed it after Thursday's squats)

I think with the amount I did on Thursday I have completed my 50/day already but will keep at it just the same..
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    1/18 70 squats

55 min in gym
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    60 squats today
  • channon26
    channon26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I didn't any squats done, but I did walk 47mins. I will get them done this morning.
  • 6mimi
    Options
    Wednesday - 50+ squats
    Thursday - 365 squats (I decided to count them to see how many we were doing - actually think there were more and I lost count)
    Friday - rest day (needed it after Thursday's squats)

I think with the amount I did on Thursday I have completed my 50/day already but will keep at it just the same..

:laugh: That is A LOT of squats! Great workout!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    1/18 70 squats

55 min in gym

Wow.. Nice job pushing yourself!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    @yspen42 - Great job going over your goal of 50! You are really pushing yourself!

@channon26- Hey, you rocked that walk! I think I will get my squats in this morning too. well done!
  • jahenry17
    jahenry17 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have done my squats every day, just haven't been good about reporting them. My butt HURTS from all of the squats that I did in the Body Combat class yesterday. UGGHH I am going to have to dig deep to get mine in today.

Also, you asked us to post what we were going to do to get through the weekend. I am drinking lots of water and exercising like crazy so I can enjoy a few cocktails and a nice dinner without going over my calories.
  • channon26
    channon26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    50 squats done also walked 2.39miles
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Just finished 100 squats since I didn't so any yesterday. I have boot camp Monday - Thursday so the torture will start on Monday once again - JK. LOL I love my boot camp workout, Just don't like getting up at 4:55 for it.

Keep working those squats Team Bob!
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    50 squats plus great workout & weight circuit at the gym. plus, i used an awesome new pedometer app and took the boys for a quick walk in the stroller.

drinking my water and getting extra calories burned, i only allow wine on fri or sat, so i need the extra help.
  • 6mimi
    Options
    I have done my squats every day, just haven't been good about reporting them. My butt HURTS from all of the squats that I did in the Body Combat class yesterday. UGGHH I am going to have to dig deep to get mine in today.

Also, you asked us to post what we were going to do to get through the weekend. I am drinking lots of water and exercising like crazy so I can enjoy a few cocktails and a nice dinner without going over my calories.

Congrats on all of your workouts! The hurting butt means you are doing them right!:laugh: You did really well with your plan to get through the weekend. I like how you planed on lots of water and exercise to balance out some fun later in the day!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    50 squats done also walked 2.39miles
    Fabulous! Squats and a great walk! Your hard work is going to show on weigh day!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    Just finished 100 squats since I didn't so any yesterday. I have boot camp Monday - Thursday so the torture will start on Monday once again - JK. LOL I love my boot camp workout, Just don't like getting up at 4:55 for it.

Keep working those squats Team Bob!

Great job! I know what you mean about morning workouts! I have to wake up super early to but it is the only way I can be sure to find that time for myself. Evenings get so busy. I know you have been doing your boot camps for a while. I'll bet your muscles are going up and body fat down for sure! Keep up the awesomeness!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    50 squats plus great workout & weight circuit at the gym. plus, i used an awesome new pedometer app and took the boys for a quick walk in the stroller.

drinking my water and getting extra calories burned, i only allow wine on fri or sat, so i need the extra help.

It sounds like you had a lot of wonderful exercise. It feels so good to be active doesn't it! Great job with your weekend plan too! Have a glass for me too! :drinker:
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    100 squats.
  • hanginrailranch
    hanginrailranch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    FRI
    30 squats
    ministepper

SAT
    30 squats