February Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Jeez, what is my problem?! Why am I having such a hard time getting back on track? My vacation ended Tuesday, I did well on Wednesday, and binged last night. It's like I'm unconsciously rebelling against getting back into my routine. All the hard work and results I gained over the past 2 months have been ruined by these terrible binges, and I'm PISSED because I worked hard. Hopefully this is my impetus to get back on track for good!

Me: 16
    Binge: 5 (2/1, 2/15, 2/17, 2/18, 2/21)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    February 2013

Diane: 8
    Binge : 13
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Feb 22nd~

The Binge: 6 (2/5, 2/6,2/11, 2/12, 2/15, 2/18)

Always ready for the months to end, once they get close to the last days.

Zzz.... I won't binge today.
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Jeez, what is my problem?! Why am I having such a hard time getting back on track? My vacation ended Tuesday, I did well on Wednesday, and binged last night. It's like I'm unconsciously rebelling against getting back into my routine. All the hard work and results I gained over the past 2 months have been ruined by these terrible binges, and I'm PISSED because I worked hard. Hopefully this is my impetus to get back on track for good!

I can realte when you spoke of your hard work ruined by binges. I feel that way too. I am trying to figure out why I keep doing this.

I also remind myself that my strength and cardio I have done has not been ruined by the binge. I may have gained but I kept evercising so maybe once the binge us under control I can see a toned body.
  • Rukia_Kuchiki
    Options
    Feb 22nd
    Me:17
    The binge:5
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    22rd Feb.

Me - 13.
    Binge - 9.
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options

I can realte when you spoke of your hard work ruined by binges. I feel that way too. I am trying to figure out why I keep doing this.

I also remind myself that my strength and cardio I have done has not been ruined by the binge. I may have gained but I kept evercising so maybe once the binge us under control I can see a toned body.
    It's just so frustrating, you know? I need to stop focusing on how the binges keep interrupting my hard work because I think it just makes me want to binge more. My problem is thinking how I could've, should've, would've looked by now if it wasn't for those darn binges. Before my vacation, I was actually making really good progress. Now, I'm back to working on getting back to where is was. I've got those last few lbs to goal weight, which are the toughest and any little (or big) binge just really get in the way of that. I will not give up!
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    February 2013

December 2012: 19/12
    January 2013 : 23/08

Terry - 19
    The Binge - 3

Logging days - 21 / 28
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    February 2013:

Mollie - 20
    The Binge - 2 (3rd, 22nd)

Days I did not logged it ALL: 1 (3rd)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    January - 4 days I did not log it ALL

8d81013077722171422643962d6ade98.jpg

e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    February 2013

2/22/13

Me: 22
    the binge: 0

Not fantastic eating today, but nothing close to a binge. Today with the parents was fine, though I'm very aware of their advancing age, my dad especially. Trying very hard to stay aware of my feelings, so that there's no need to numb myself with anything.
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Friday Check-In

B: 10
    the binge: 12

Have a great weekend, all. :smile:
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Feb 23rd~

Me: 17

The Binge: 6 (2/5, 2/6,2/11, 2/12, 2/15, 2/18)
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Summer - 14
    Binge - 9
  • karendee4
    Options
    February 2013:
    Karen 16
    The Binge 6

Days Left 6

Another good day. I know 6 binges is not bad but not good either. At least this gives me a goal to get those down each month
  • karendee4
    Options

It's just so frustrating, you know? I need to stop focusing on how the binges keep interrupting my hard work because I think it just makes me want to binge more. My problem is thinking how I could've, should've, would've looked by now if it wasn't for those darn binges. Before my vacation, I was actually making really good progress. Now, I'm back to working on getting back to where is was. I've got those last few lbs to goal weight, which are the toughest and any little (or big) binge just really get in the way of that. I will not give up!

Sounds like me! I won't give up either. The first pounds were easy compared to the last 46 I am trying to lose!! I have a hard time not focusing on weight I have gained also. We have to focus on the positives. Health, strength etc.

I gained in Dec and now I am still not back where I was. I try not to focus on that but it is hard. I would be under 200 pounds if I had never gained. It sucks but I bet it happens to a lot of people.

We can do this!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    23rd Feb

Me - 14.
    Binge - 9.
  • Rukia_Kuchiki
    Options
    Feb 23rd
    Me:18
    The binge:5
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    February 2013

Diane: 9
    Binge : 13
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    February 2013:

Mollie - 21
    The Binge - 2 (3rd, 22nd)

Days I did not logged it ALL: 1 (3rd)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    January - 4 days I did not log it ALL

8d81013077722171422643962d6ade98.jpg

e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg
    [/quote]
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    February 2013

December 2012: 19/12
    January 2013 : 23/08

Terry - 20
    The Binge - 3