Thursday 1.31.13 Exercises

Options
124»

Replies

• jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Got it done late, but got it done! Somewhere in between beginner and advanced, but feel great! Excellent challenge!!!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I noticed some people said they couldn't do their walk because of weather or it being too dark. I just wanted to mention that I do my 'walking' indoors during the winter with a Walk at Home dvd. Just a suggestion. :)

I did my the beginner workouts this morning and did my 1 mile walk when I got home.

This is what I did today, walked in place for 3 miles with Leslie Sansone...There's always a way to get it done!
  • eys81
    eys81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Got it done. A couple modifications but overall super happy!!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,428 Member
    Options
    Done! Modified the jumping jacks. Walked 4 miles in one hour.
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    It's late it would be easy to say what a crazy day I will pick this up tomorrow! Nope just got done and in 3 inches of snow I shall run. I will post. We exercises in a bit. You have t o push yourself to make exercise number 1. Especially if you want to kill fatty!
  • MeStephy
    MeStephy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Got mine done with only 1 modification.
  • lesliejtg
    lesliejtg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did the beginner version. Thanks!
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Even though its 4am completed. In addition to Jillian Cardio Kickboxing and 30 Day Shred, this was killer LOL
  • Lil14U
    Lil14U Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mission accomplished
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Did the Advanced yesterday with a three mile run. BRING IT.
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Did the beginner in 12 minutes after I got home from the gym...where I did 35 minutes on the eliptical for over 2 miles. Yay me. Die fatty...DIE!
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Didn't see this until today, but I did most of the advanced stuff. No run today, but I did walk 3.5 miles yesterday, with another 3.5 miles on the elliptical and a spin class.
  • robsnest64
    Options
    Completed first one on Sat (back of my legs and backside are sooooo sore but I will soldier on)
    Had to rest on Sunday (Swimming and Dancing on Sunday's) but up for today's challenge..... I just keep siinging in my head "I WILL survive" :tongue: