Replies

• lindsykaye
    lindsykaye Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Done :)
  • Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Done! Man I cant wait to be able to finish one of these without having to hear my fat slapping itself lmao! Lets not even start on my horible dancing lol I was basically bouncing around my room trying to feel like beyonce ;)!

Boom!!! I can't wait either! I definitely shut my door and locked it to my room so no one could see!
  • TodayYesterday
    TodayYesterday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Midnight! But done!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Seriously stalking this group to see what kind of....fun..we get to have tomorrow!
    Congrats to y'all for getting it done today!
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Done :) After midnight, but hey it's done. I don't even start til around 10pm and I do 30 Day Shred in addition.
  • alaskanaomi
    Options
    Where's 2.2.13?
  • Lil14U
    Lil14U Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Done, walked the dogs; they are loving it.
  • Clarissa11s
    Clarissa11s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Where's 2.2.13?
    That's what I was wondering too... do we have weekends off? I did my walk hoping it would come up when I got back but...crickets. I hope that all is well with you Gary.
    Meanwhile i am totally enjoying a yoga stretch session....soooooo sore lol
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Didn't get a chance to do these yesterday, and since Gary didn't post Saturday yet I'll play along 'a day behind'. Off I go!
  • alaskanaomi
    Options
    I guess I'll just do a repeat of Friday's today...?
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I have repeated Day 2 - still hurt in lots of places!

:smile:
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Did Day 2 last night and I am headed to the gym to do Days 1 and 2 all over again! FIRED UP IN FEB!!!
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting... you really make it easy on us, this is great stuff *wincing in pain* worth it!! the warm up was so much FUN, way to keep the FIRE burning :-)
  • TodayYesterday
    TodayYesterday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm Fired Up In February, and repeated Friday's workout today. Bring it on!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I did the advanced day 1 again today plus about 2 miles worth of walking this morning, although it wasn't for workout purposes, it was still walking, so im counting it! Gonna try to do jillian michaels 6 week 6 pack later on too!
  • eys81
    eys81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 again. Will go for a walk tonight. Also got my husband to join me. Woot!
  • sanna104
    sanna104 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I did the advanced day 2 today.
  • jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Just finished Fridays advanced, added some bicycle crunches cuz the windmill one couldn't get it and didn't feel it. I had to switch things around a little bit too, couldn't do both squats back to back, so mixed it up but did it all twice. Crunches feel good. Haven't worked out in two weeks waiting to get over bronchitis, but this felt good.

Also, little confused, some are saying "day one", is that what this was??

Tomorrow going on a major steep hike for about 4 hours, think I'll have killed the cardio this weekend. Out for some excellent mexican dinner and then a good movie.

laters, baby

k..........well just figure out that I did day two. oh well, kicked my *kitten* :embarassed:
  • susan45013
    susan45013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Did day 2 again today. I've already had a day of rest this week. I really like this workout except the bench press and bultterflys. Being on the floor i feel restricted and not getting the full motion needed. Wish i had a bench at home. :) burned 328 calories (hrm) during this. Jogged on elliptical for 4.2 miles instead of walking.
  • alaskanaomi
    Options
    I assumed that the first day of February would be day 1 of "Fired up in February"...am I wrong? If so, then I must've missed a day. I just thought we were starting at the beginning of the month.