JOINERS TO 1st TIME JMBR

Options
kymkan
kymkan Posts: 444 Member
For ppl starting 2/4/2013 - Let's have a little friendly competition! Who's in??? Let's all post our starting weights and check in on day 30, 60 and 90 and the person with the highest percentage of weight lost is the QUEEN OF WEIGHTLOSS (or King if it suits) LOL.

ANYONE IN??

I just started today. Starting weight 184.2

Replies

• jrecmcallister
    Options
    I started today also..My starting weight is 174.2..Def will be encouraging having others doing the same thing!!
  • kymkan
    Options
    I started today also..My starting weight is 174.2..Def will be encouraging having others doing the same thing!!

That's awesome! Thank you for joining!
  • Andi_1977
    Andi_1977 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm starting this evening. My weight this morning was 155.8.
  • kymkan
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm starting this evening. My weight this morning was 155.8.

great! Let's help each other stay accountable!
  • jlabbee
    Options
    my husband and i started today and i weigh 158.8.
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    meee meee meee meee!!! Starting weight 209.6 lbs of awesomeness!
  • kymkan
    Options
    soooo.... how is everyone feeling on day 2??? My chest is sore and whatever that is called where it attaches to your arms - lol, but that's about it. a little tight everywhere but not what I would call sore.

Share your feelings on the program so far?
  • Paris8009
    Options
    I started on 1/31 but I'd like to join too! My starting is 163. And yes, on Day 2 my shoulder/armpit area was SO sore! That was gone the next day, but my hamstrings have stayed sore! Good luck to everyone on the friendly competition!
  • jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I started on 2/4 my starting weight is 216.2 and my hubby started with me hopefully he will be finishing with me also.
  • skhartwick
    Options
    Started yesterday as well, weighing in at 243. So sore, but I'm looking forward to Cardio tonight!
  • kymkan
    Options
    I started on 1/31 but I'd like to join too! My starting is 163. And yes, on Day 2 my shoulder/armpit area was SO sore! That was gone the next day, but my hamstrings have stayed sore! Good luck to everyone on the friendly competition!

yea - armpits! that's it - lol
  • jbroRN
    Options
    I'm in! Started yesterday, 2/4! I can barely move today! I am doing the kickstart....so far have followed to the T!! My energy level is great....my hunger is under control....no headaches! Other than the pain....it's a win, win for me! Starting weight: 201.0
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    Oh my armpits are so sore from yesterday..pushups! Proving they work..Tomorrow I think I will be hurting worse than today lol..My quads and hamstrings hurt already.
  • Andi_1977
    Andi_1977 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, my armpits are still sore 2 days later! And can I just say that I HATE SUPERMANS! My lower back is still screaming at me over those. I don't know why those are so hard for me, when I find other more advanced moves to be fairly easy. Jillian, I will do every single one, and I will raise up off the floor just as far as I can, but I.WILL.NEVER.LIKE.DOING.THEM!!!
  • kymkan
    Options
    Oh yeah, my armpits are still sore 2 days later! And can I just say that I HATE SUPERMANS! My lower back is still screaming at me over those. I don't know why those are so hard for me, when I find other more advanced moves to be fairly easy. Jillian, I will do every single one, and I will raise up off the floor just as far as I can, but I.WILL.NEVER.LIKE.DOING.THEM!!!

on P90X (if anyone has done it), they do SUPERMAN, BANANA and that was a killer!!! The hardest one for me is the little kicks w/the arms on cardio 1. The one after the speed ball - My arms wanna fall off by the end of that! LOL
  • kymkan
    Options
    Oh my armpits are so sore from yesterday..pushups! Proving they work..Tomorrow I think I will be hurting worse than today lol..My quads and hamstrings hurt already.

I am loving how I feel. Not too sore to move but sore enough all over to know that I'm working every inch! I LOVE IT!!!
  • kymkan
    Options
    I'm in! Started yesterday, 2/4! I can barely move today! I am doing the kickstart....so far have followed to the T!! My energy level is great....my hunger is under control....no headaches! Other than the pain....it's a win, win for me! Starting weight: 201.0

wow!!! GREAT JOB! I have headaches from caffeine withdrawal but other than that, I'm good :) keep it up!
  • chrissy7
    chrissy7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Starting today 2/6. Weighing in at 238. Good luck everyone!!!!
  • kymkan
    Options
    When is everyone's weigh day??? I will be weighing Monday morning and recording - can't wait to see that big goose egg gone on my ticker!!!! How is everyone holding up?
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    I weight Monday too! But I am a little worried I won't be going down, I feel so sore and I am scared I may be up from that :(