Daily Check in Posting

Options
13»

Replies

• LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    coming off of a pretty bad cold - took a full week off from everything i noticed during my first run (on monday) i lost a lot of speed. went out monday - 3.77 miles painful 13 min/mile. went out last night 3.52 miles 12:15 min/mile. getting better but frustrated. i come home from my run and have a coughing fit. have a 10k next saturday. gotta get myself into gear! need to beat my first 10k time 1:14.
  • HealthyFocused715
    HealthyFocused715 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hello! New to group and planning to run my first half this fall! Hoping to get a bunch of 5Ks and 10Ks in before that! Today's run was 5.79 miles. I did 5.7 on Sunday, 4.6 on Friday and 3.5 on Wednesday last week. Hoping to slowly build to some longer distances. 5 has been my max in years past.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    4 weeks out!!! Excited, nervous as usual but also ready to be done with training. Not sure if it was the longer winter, rehabing my leg, new work schedule or what but training for this 1/2 is not as enjoyable as my first. Seemed more stressful and I am ready to get back to running for fun and peace of mind. Have 2 races coming up before the 1/2; 5K and 10 miler. LR left are 6, 12, 10 and 6!!!