Where are you at?

Options
sydneyaw
sydneyaw Posts: 93 Member
For those who have started, where are you at in the workout and how has it worked for you so far mentally and psychically?
I am on day 15 and am seeing dramatic changes in my body and endurance since day 1.
Here are my day 15 results: lkmlk_zps74826329.png
If you have any of your own whether they are pictures, measurements or just a description of how you feel so far please share!!!

Replies

• msnew40
    msnew40 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started today! This is definitely going to be a challenge, especially since I dont like working out on the weekends but I want to stay committed. I also took a before picture so I will upload them soon.
  • Caramel_24
    Caramel_24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I never actually completed the 30DS, I did 27days and then stopped it's stupid now I think back to why but hey ho life goes on and the results were awesome. Got to start back on JM dvd's though.

Day 3: x2_zps472431b2.jpg

startof30ds_zps7c590122.jpg

Day 27 or after:
    30ds4_zpse225474d.jpg

30ds3_zps64bc0541.jpg

30DS_zpsf14d0339.jpg

Yes I agree Sydney, endurance is the most shocking factor day 1 I could hardly breathe and I thought I would die on the spot. But as the days progressed I pushed myself harder. Mentality wise I hated doing it everyday as well as working and finding time for the gym etc. That was the hard part put once the dvd was on I didn't shut it off, Jill makes you think twice about it.
  • sydneyaw
    Options
    I started today! This is definitely going to be a challenge, especially since I dont like working out on the weekends but I want to stay committed. I also took a before picture so I will upload them soon.

But think of it this way, it's only 20 minutes of your time, so you're only dedicating 20 minutes a day of your weekend which in the long run will be awesome.
  • sydneyaw
    Options
    I never actually completed the 30DS, I did 27days and then stopped it's stupid now I think back to why but hey ho life goes on and the results were awesome. Got to start back on JM dvd's though.

Day 3: x2_zps472431b2.jpg

startof30ds_zps7c590122.jpg

Day 27 or after:
    30ds4_zpse225474d.jpg

30ds3_zps64bc0541.jpg

Yes I agree Sydney, endurance is the most shocking factor day 1 I could hardly breathe and I thought I would die on the spot. But as the days progressed I pushed myself harder. Mentality wise I hated doing it everyday as well as working and finding time for the gym etc. That was the hard part put once the dvd was on I didn't shut it off, Jill makes you think twice about it.

Yes I agree, she really pushes you through it and it's awesome.
  • Happyface4
    Options
    Today is my first day of JM 30 day Shred. It kicked my butt! I did have to take a few (short) breaks. Stinks that she did things i hate -pushups! I am excited to see how i progress and really hope/plan to stick with it.
  • sydneyaw
    Options
    Today is my first day of JM 30 day Shred. It kicked my butt! I did have to take a few (short) breaks. Stinks that she did things i hate -pushups! I am excited to see how i progress and really hope/plan to stick with it.

I had to take a few short breaks in the beginning too, but it got easier. Same goes with level 2. It gets easier and you start to feel like you've mastered it by the end of the level. Don't worry, I suck at pushups and hate em too.
  • Caramel_24
    Caramel_24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    atm I am on Banish Fat Boost Metabolism but here to support everyone on this 30day journey it's tough but you will make it if you put your mind to it.
  • jdowney2173
    jdowney2173 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am on day 17, have lost 4 pounds.

5d99f447-ee20-4f9e-98af-f6b625393a85.jpg
    16137bda-c6d9-459e-b80f-56f6efed17af.jpg

ba2c8d64-9e7c-4e2c-9e4f-edbe72826fd2.jpg
    653aba62-5fed-40e9-9139-765c07baf3a7.jpg
  • SuperStepper408
    SuperStepper408 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 of level 2. I didn't take any pics when I started so now I'm kicking myself for that!
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    1/26/13 About 142. Day 1 of 30DS
    IMAG0199-11_zps18906cfe.jpg

2/10/13 About 140.1 pounds. After doing 4 days of level 2
    fb5cc0f5-286c-4bf2-a454-ea9dd07b27cb_zpsa7ed6e01.jpg
  • dmchloelb
    dmchloelb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 1 today, already not as hard. It's the calorie counting that's killing me! I'm so hungry late at night. Hope to see some motivational results on the scale at my 1 week weigh-in.
  • sberb
    sberb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 1!

Just finished my first 30DS workout in over a year and it wasn't all that bad! I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow!
  • sberb
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 1 today, already not as hard. It's the calorie counting that's killing me! I'm so hungry late at night. Hope to see some motivational results on the scale at my 1 week weigh-in.

Calorie counting can really suck at first, but once you get in the habit, it's almost second-nature. Keep at it!

I tend to eat at night, too. My boyfriend gets off work late and since it's the only time we have together we tend to eat and watch movies. I'm trying to find some better alternatives like hummus and carrots or small bags of popcorn. Kale chips are awesome and they taste just like potato chips. Have you tried high protein snacks like almonds? Even a glass of milk helps me feel full.
  • sberb
    Options
    1/26/13 About 142. Day 1 of 30DS

2/10/13 About 140.1 pounds. After doing 4 days of level 2fb5cc0f5-286c-4bf2-a454-ea9dd07b27cb_zpsa7ed6e01.jpg

Wow! Awesome job! I hope I see results like that!
  • SheenaDuguid
    SheenaDuguid Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 5 for me. I'm struggling with the arm raises when you do the side lunges - they are killers - keeping at it though - no pain no gain right? :)

Can you tell me, when do we move up levels? Is it 10 days per level?

thanks
    Sheena
    x
  • I can't believe the difference between all the before and after pictures girls...they are very inspirational. You can see a dramatic difference with all of you well done :)

xx
  • OtiWanKenobi
    OtiWanKenobi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Starting today! I want to start at level 3, because I feel I'm at that level. But from what I've been reading on other boards I hear it's better to start from level 1 and work your way up.

Question. Since I'm using the workouts from youtube...how long do you spend on each level? 7 days then switch to the next level? How does it work?
  • Starting today! I want to start at level 3, because I feel I'm at that level. But from what I've been reading on other boards I hear it's better to start from level 1 and work your way up.

Question. Since I'm using the workouts from youtube...how long do you spend on each level? 7 days then switch to the next level? How does it work?

It's 10 days at level 1
    10 at level 2
    10 at level 3

I'm no expert by any means but I would work your way up? I wouldn't say I was unfit I'm a swimmer and run around after a toddler but Level 1 has whipped my *kitten*!!!
    x
  • lthurm0409
    Options
    Wow! Your results are true inspiration to me! I hope I look like that by day 17. Did you only do 30DS or were you do something else in conjunction?
  • that_Va_chick
    Options
    Okay. I tried this yesterday and lasted all but 8 minutes. Thus morning Im still feeling bad. I feel like I tried wayed to early in my weight loss. I am use to only doing the elliptical.