Where are you at?

Options

Replies

• kellegg22
    kellegg22 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 6 today. I feel like I've been doing this forever..ready for level 2.
  • wiccagirl
    Options
    I did this before a couple years ago and its was amazing the difference I saw. Today is day one for me again :-) and it wooped my butt! But I know from the previous experience just keeping with it and pushing past about day 5 or 6 and you are astounded at how your endurance changes!
  • jessclutter79
    jessclutter79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me. And I must say that it is easier already- keep pushing on!
  • steelerjo
    Options
    I did Day 1, Level 1 today. I gotta say, I'm more out of shape than I thought :grumble:

I hurt. My 9 year old daughter watched me workout which motivated me to push myself harder and she was so proud of me. But did I mention how much I hurt?
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 1- level 1 and realllyyyy!!?????!!! I am so out of shape- holy mooly! I like that it's so quick though and I can't do a full push up but hopefully by level 3 I will be able to do a few :smokin:
  • theMIDDLE
    Options
    At day 8. Still pretty sore, but the worst is over (until level 2? haha) and I took some before photos at day 6 when I realized that I'm not going to see major scale changes with this workout and will be gaining muscle.
  • Shaylj
    Shaylj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1 of level 1! Holy crap! I hate jumping jacks!! I'm following Anita in the videos with the modified exercises. I hope I can follow Natalie before I should be moving onto level 2!

Just to reiterate, I hate jumping jacks!
  • lindsienygaard
    lindsienygaard Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I finished day 2 level 1 last night. My legs and abs are killing me today. So I'm taking today off and just doing my normal Leslie Sansone video. I will pick back up tomorrow tho! Day 2 was def easier than day 1.
  • sydneyaw
    sydneyaw Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    At day 8. Still pretty sore, but the worst is over (until level 2? haha) and I took some before photos at day 6 when I realized that I'm not going to see major scale changes with this workout and will be gaining muscle.
    Just remember gaining muscle = burning fat
  • SheenaDuguid
    SheenaDuguid Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    today is day 6 at level one for me. I seem to be getting through it - but those arm raises with the side lunges - OMG feel like my arms are going to fall off! lol

bit worried about starting level 2 after all the comments on here - it can't be that bad right? :ohwell:
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Today i finished level 1 day two. I'm feeling really great about the end results!!!
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't be reading this when I am getting ready to go do it. ROFL.....I hate push ups and I hate jumping jacks......glad I am not the only one who is getting her butt kicked! I watched the video before I ever did it and thought of that looks easy why are these people getting such awesome results....the joke was on me! OK....I need to stop playing on the computer and go do it!

Oh....I am level 1 day 5
  • jsray0210
    Options
    I am on level one day 7. Side lounges and arm raises are kicking my butt! Can't wait til I can see visible results. You guys are inspiring me to stay the course!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 7 of Level 2 :wink:
  • Dondybabe
    Options
    Day 2 done, thighs very sore today but went for a walk and then did day 2, felt better than yesterday n a bit easier although my legs r stiffening as I type!! X
  • cedebrooks
    cedebrooks Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So I tried starting in January, and between getting sick and having a weird irritated muscle in my hip, I ended up only doing about half the 30 days. :embarassed: and wondered why I didn't see results! So, once I actually counted up the days, I decided to restart and make sure to do it everyday. I'm currently on Level 1, Day 6, and trying to run 2 miles 3 times a week (maybe longer distance if I can get to the point where 2 miles doesn't kick my butt!:noway: ). Hopefully I'll see better results this time round!

I've already purchased and plan on doing the Ripped in 30 once I complete 30DS, so hopefully that'll help too :smile:
  • Ambrose07
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I am on day 5 of level 2 so half way there! I do it at least 4 times during the week and do yoga and dancing on the other days , so I have one rest day per week. Keep up the good work ladies ! IT DOESN'T GET EASIER YOU GET STRONGER !

Fabienne
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1 of level 1! Holy crap! I hate jumping jacks!! I'm following Anita in the videos with the modified exercises. I hope I can follow Natalie before I should be moving onto level 2!

me too!! the jumping jacks and the high running kick things are the worst! i hate cardio :-P
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options

me too!! the jumping jacks and the high running kick things are the worst! i hate cardio :-P

Just imagine when you're doing the butt kicks that Jillian's face is on your rear and you're kicking her in the face every time :laugh: I'm not a huge fan of her personality; she's damn good at what she does, but I want to knock her teeth in every time I turn on the video
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    that might work! i call her "that trainer b****"
    Lol!