Day 2

Options
2»

Replies

• Emily7045
    Emily7045 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My Day 2 (2/14) Leslie Sansone one mile walking tape this morning! Plan to get in 30 minutes on the treadmill and continue increasing water intake.
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Well, my exercise for today was 40 minutes on the elliptical and 40 minutes on the school run.
    I chose watermelon and strawberries for a mid-afternoon snack today. Yay me!
    And when I went to Marks and Spencers to get my hubby and I a sexy delicious Valentine's meal, I picked up fish courses and strawberries with half-fat cream for pudding rather than the chocolate cups that looked ohhhh sooo good!!! So rather pleased with myself there! We have got a bottle of wine, but I've ensure I've had a very small breakfast and lunch to compensate for what will be a lovely treat.
  • mjg2400
    Options
    Wow - really felt my first day of 30 Day Shred working. A good kind of sore this morning! Excited to log my Day 2 exercise.

30 Day Shred, Level I
    20 minutes walking dog (brisk pace)
  • crosstraindylan
    crosstraindylan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    4 miles (8:30) pace
    20 minutes of lap swimming-freestyle
  • pattypureheart
    pattypureheart Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Did way better on fiber as planned/ water still an issue! work-out today was a cleaning spree incl. washing walls and windows in my dining rm./ hanging new curtains / laundry etc. I know.... sounds so lame after reading what all of you do... Pushes me to do better tho, so glad I'm here.
  • jmcoyuela
    jmcoyuela Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So, today was a great Valentine's day and it was a beautiful day in the Bay Area. Today, I walked for an hour and a half with a good friend. Then I walked 30-40 minutes with my partner. Had a great time. God is proud of me today!
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Sat., Feb. 16

day 2 of _30 Day Butt Lift_ (Butt Workout Cardio 1: Bootcamp, http://goo.gl/FhbkV) | 11 minutes

gentle yoga (http://goo.gl/xHCC3) | 16 minutes

walking | 25 minutes
  • EatLiftRun
    Options
    Day two, for the 2nd time

60 min of shoveling snow.