No Late Night Snacking in March!

Options

Replies

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    Me: 13
    LNS: 5

Ladies - you are doing REALLY GREAT this month!! Seriously, those numbers are ASTOUNDING!

GREAT JOB!
  • ChantiC
    ChantiC Posts: 137
    Options
    Me: 11
    LNS:7
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    me 11*
    lns 7
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    March 19

Me: 9
    LNS: 0
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME: 18
    LNS: 2
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 18 - LNS: 1

and I think I lost some more weight with the flu, but my scale's out of battery :laugh:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 14
  • ChantiC
    Options
    Me: 12

Hoping for a good loss this week:) Plans for tonight are elliptical and Aquafit. That's at 8pm, so will have no time to night snack :)
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    Me: 10
    LNS: 6
    Finally made it onto the double digits! :happy:
    Everyone's numbers are great so far! Awesome job.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    March 20

Me: 10

Came SO close to snacking but held back.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 19 - LNS: 1

not a perfect night, since I had a dried plum, but I still think that's acceptable :). Though if I sound too permissive for the group, I'm OK with taking the point away (I already had some "a few calories past cutoff" nights, so maybe it's time I take responsibility for it :laugh:. It's just that my motto is rather "self control, no binging" more than "starve yourself at night". Not up to that challenge now :laugh:).
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Morning peeps :flowerforyou:

I've not written on here for a week so not sure how accurate my numbers are going to be :ohwell:

I think it's probably

Me 13
    LNS 7

But really I'm guessing :embarassed:
    I've been logging daily but eating too much. But at least I'm running lots too. I'm still trying to limit my snacking but sometimes I do better than others :tongue:

Great work ladies :drinker: keep on keeping on :glasses:
  • ChantiC
    Options
    Me: 13
    LNS: 7

You all are doing awesome!!! :flowerforyou:

Last night after my Aquafit class and some cardio at the gym, I thought I would be famished and have a smoothie after my cut off time of 9pm. But surprisingly my decent dinner kept me full even after my workout :) So I wasn't even hungry and just showered and went to bed. Yay!!

Wishing you all a great Thursday!!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Last night after my Aquafit class and some cardio at the gym, I thought I would be famished and have a smoothie after my cut off time of 9pm. But surprisingly my decent dinner kept me full even after my workout :) So I wasn't even hungry and just showered and went to bed. Yay!!

Excellent story! Chanti, you are doing great and I'm glad the decision to join the gym is paying off ;). Keep up the great work!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 15

I *really* wanted to eat, last night. Really badly. I did NOT want to give in to the impulse. I really had to focus on my LONG-TERM goals to get thru the hump....and, as soon as I raced to my bedroom (rather than hanging around the kitchen), the "urge" died. Immediately.

I'm going to HAVE to stay focused like this through May 30. I just have to....
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    LNS: 6
    My dad asked me if I wanted takeaway pizza tonight and I said no, that's a first!
    Proud of myself and everyone above, great willpower shown :-)))
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Me 14
    LNS 7

Off to bed now. Night night everyone :yawn: :flowerforyou:
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    March 21

• Beeps2011
    Options
    Again, last night was a real struggle (I'm obviously "bored" in the evenings with my husband away on a biz trip), but I triumphed!

Me: 16
  • ChantiC
    Options
    Me:14

Yesterday was hard, had to eat out for dinner and chose Subway. But over all yesterday I was pretty hungry. I did have snack after dinner last night, but I ate it around 7pm. The weekends are the hardest for me. Today got in a great workout and about to go eat some awesome lunch :)

Beeps: well done last night, I know its extra tempting when you are bored and alone in the evening lol.

Your all doing Excellent!! Lets kick some butt this weekend!