Your First Wow Toon

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
My first Wow toon was Krystiana. Human Fire Mage. I made her back in 2006. She was terrible because I had NO idea what I was doing. I remember killing wolves in Duskwood for XP cause I had not idea where the quests were. I would skin them and vendor the leather because I didn't know we had an auction house. I had a healing staff from level 45-60 just because it was purple. Thank god for thottbot.

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I had a gnome warlock named Jacwhite........He is now named Taterdotz. I had no idea about trainers/specs etc.....so I just ran around killing things until like level 15.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    > 1 year of consecutive logging
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    What the hell are you geeks talking about?
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Mine was an Undead Warlock named "Zhak" (of all names :p). Rolled her on Moon Guard. I regret deleting that toon. A few months later, I turned to the darkside and rolled a Gnome Warlock named "Zhakrin" instead... over on Greymane (ghost town now). I've mostly been playing Alliance ever since and have the max 50 toons allowed, scattered across different realms. My main is on Silver Hand, a gnome mage (I have a thing for gnomes, okay?!).
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I had a gnome mage named Mirijayne. She was an herbalist. :)
  • ChristieNJFitnessAddict
    Options
    Pre-BC first toon Jameela Nelf Huntress :) With green hair! I was the noob that vendored my greens for anything that had higher armor up until I hit 18 :P hehe
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Oh boy here we go.

(Vanilla) I initially had made a "HUNTER" or at least that is what I thought I had created and I wanted a hunter because of the pet, of course! Well, I started leveling and one day I asked someone in Elwynn Forest what level did hunters get their pets and they answered 10. So, I kept leveling and when I finally got to level 10, all excited, I went to train for my pet and for some reasont he trainer kept saying things like "Hunters only, warrior trainers are located, blah blah or whatever" and I was just sitting there thinking, "WTF is going on". Yep, shortly after I realized I had leveled a warrior. DERP.
    No idea how I misclicked but I did.
    Anyway, I went to the starting screen, deleted that ***** and got my hunter! Moonrah! With whom I leveled and raided for 5 years! Then I betrayed her and started playing on my druid and shaman. zing!
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Undead rogue named Shinde 2007
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    priest named syln. i didn't even use spells until level 30 or so. i just smacked everything with a sword and thought i was badass.

also forgot i could upgrade my armor. such a noob. those boars south of orgrimmar kicked my *kitten* many times over!
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Vanilla, made a troll resto shaman named Attros. Tried soloing. That's when I learned about enhancement shm... the last time I played he was 85 and I had just gotten him geared for beginner raids... then MoP was announced and I quit.
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    NE priest...on the day of game launch...on an RP server. Shoot me in the face. Between the blizzard's comically horrible server issues, and people whining about why I was bothering to run while I was in a city (as they were walking--thanks RP server), I was grateful to start something else on a normal server.

Incidentally, stop complaining about GoSac nerf, locks. It's not that bad. Really. You'll live.
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    When I first played WoW, I made a NE Druid. I only played for about a month, (During Wrath) before I quit. But when I started back in Dec. 2010, I made a Draenei Hunter named Kasstra. I STILL have and play that hunter, though she has been a BE, Troll, and now a Panda and in changing her to a Panda + faction, I renamed her Raiyen. - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Raiyen/simple
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    My first character is the character I still play - orc warlock :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Ulsoga/simple
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    -_- first character was a full blown huntard - just...just awful. I even named it after my then but now ex girlfriend, I don't play WoW anymore - I think that character is probably around out there still....probably in ****ing outlands.....Hope it falls off a cliff and dies lol
  • styledsky
    styledsky Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Vanilla, NElf Druid. Took that character through the expansions, raiding all the way :) Got most of the boss kills. I don't play anymore though.
  • vaianaharrold
    vaianaharrold Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My first main was a NE Warr back in BC. When I first started playing it was only because I was bored. So didn't do much but quest, farm, and of course BG!!! One day a friend asked me to talk to this recruiting officer for a raiding guild (cuz WOW is just that serious you have to interview for *kitten* :laugh: ) I remember him asking me what I thought about tanking. I said "I don't, PVE is for suckaz" He said " Well ya know, tanks are the rockstar of the raid" Fell for that cheap *kitten* line hook, line, and sinker. Guess who was the sucka now! Just about every month I had to buy a new headset (broken in rage fit), said the worst things that should NEVER leave a mother's mouth (said in rage fit), snapped at my kids or any one trying to talk to me while raiding (you guessed it! in a rage fit) I don't miss it at all...most of the time :smokin:
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Vanilla, I had an Undead mage named Lilliath. Actually... she's still on my account! (Inactive though. I haven't been able to play in months.) She was fire spec before fire spec was cool, as I like to say. ;)
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I was lucky to have a significant other who was very experienced in the game. My first toon was a discipline priest named Beaudry, rolled in early 2007, iirc. My SO made a prot warrior to level with her. I leveled healers of all the classes in their healing specs the whole time, even though people were telling me I was crazy to level that way. MUCH easier now with the dungeon finder.
  • Chrysy87
    Chrysy87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Oh where to start! I started in 2006. My first ever was Chomora...a cow warrior (still lvl 11 where I left her). Found out my friends were ally so made my Nelf Drood Ryslan. She has never capped. lol! Made a pally (Shyrlaeryan) and my mage (Maerianna). Maeri was my main all through Wrath, I was in the top 10 man raid guild on our server at the time and we were raiding regularily. Once we killed LK literally everone quit. In Cata I leveled my Priest (Jeanelle) and got into a great raid group. Managed to get most of my BiS gear during this time. Felt good to be 'geared to the nines'! Also leveled one of all the other healers and went to town healing. In Pandaland my mage is my main again and I am loving every second of it!

Ah good times in WoW.
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My first was and is still my main, human frost mage named Kissandra, she's now arcane though. She's a level 90, geared decently but not raid geared. I just have not gotten a love for raids. Dungeons, yes but not raids. I was lucky and was brought on by 2 people that new the game so I was taught everything from the beginning. Felt like a loot monkey for the first 10 levels but then started feeling like she had some power.

I've gone through obsessive times with different characters, sometimes it's my warlock, sometimes my death knight but Kissy seems to be the one that is always the strongest.
  • Aquarii
    Aquarii Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Undead priest named Balut on Jaedenar, at the beginning of the BC era. The most noob'ish thing I can remember from those days is that I had no idea what a hearth stone was used for until around level 30... l o l.