Your First Wow Toon

Options

Replies

• GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    A Human Warrior named RedneckWoman...way back in Vanilla...I was so lost back then. I refused to put any gear on after I rolled her because I thought my toon looked cool in her starting gear, until some guy passed me around level 20 and was like, "WTF are you doin?!" After that I only accepted gear with the highest amount of armor, regardless of other stats. I actually caused this guy to have an epic meltdown when the dungeon finder first came out, because he just could not believe how stupidly I was geared and it was affecting our damage (he was right, but hilariously dramatic). He rage quit and I looked into gearing myself properly for the next few hours. That account ended up getting abandoned with time and was eventually hacked...but I got a new one. Yeah, now that I have a few other characters and actually know how to play/gear a warrior decently, I am doing a lot better. My main is a Blood Elf Warrior, but I am working on leveling a Draenei Hunter. I am not sure how I feel about hunters at this time.
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A Night Elf druid called Sidiki on Vek'nilash back in 2010, then server changed over to Hellscream. Recently faction and server changed over to Kazzak & then quit!
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    A night elf rogue named Auzeri on Alliance Underbog, then her name was Auzerin, then I switched to a blood elf. Then, I moved to Uldaman on the Horde side and named her Astrylian.

She is still my main. She's goblin now.
  • lacquer_head
    lacquer_head Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Oh, man! It's been so long since i've thought about this. I started with an Orc Warlock. Named him Kashmunny, then Souljunkie when I changed servers. I may not remember what spec... Destro, probably, and he was a tailor, I think... I should probably log back in and find out!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I started in wrath with a human paladin named Sol. For most of my leveling i was dpsing in prot spec, i thought i was so cool because i never died but it took me ten minutes to kill anything lol, dont think i had any glyphs either. Now im a goblin resto shammy on blackrock.
  • tokig0313
    tokig0313 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Troll shaman named tokig. A rl friend that got me started told me what I should be so he could help me ad he was a mid level shaman. She's still my main but was converted to tauren at one point. Considering converting her to a different race if I renew my subscription
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    A Human Warrior named RedneckWoman...way back in Vanilla...I was so lost back then. I refused to put any gear on after I rolled her because I thought my toon looked cool in her starting gear, until some guy passed me around level 20 and was like, "WTF are you doin?!" After that I only accepted gear with the highest amount of armor, regardless of other stats. I actually caused this guy to have an epic meltdown when the dungeon finder first came out, because he just could not believe how stupidly I was geared and it was affecting our damage (he was right, but hilariously dramatic). He rage quit and I looked into gearing myself properly for the next few hours. That account ended up getting abandoned with time and was eventually hacked...but I got a new one. Yeah, now that I have a few other characters and actually know how to play/gear a warrior decently, I am doing a lot better. My main is a Blood Elf Warrior, but I am working on leveling a Draenei Hunter. I am not sure how I feel about hunters at this time.

LOL!

My first toon was a Rogue on Blackwing Lair that I had no idea what the rotation was, nor what gear to wear back in early BC days. I remember being in Shadowfang Keep and needing on Resto druid gear because it was Leather. I didn't know about talents points or going to a trainer until some Prot Warrior took me under her wing and told me how to play lol. I sold all my gear once to take a FP back to SW. Ugh, what was I thinking! After I leveled her to 70 I didn't know about heroics, but somehow I managed to get into a Temptest Keep raid and I remember just how in awe I was that I was playing with so many other people. After that I made a Disc Priest and I never looked back. Now I have 9 other toons, only which 3 are 90 but with this new xp nerf I imagine soon most of them will be.
  • Frankenstein185
    Options
    My first toon during vanilla beta was a Night Elf Male Rogue which I remade on live server on Aggrammar and still play today.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    My first toon was a Dwarf Hunter Named Gulo right towards the end of Vanilla... I leveled it to 60 then a few days later BC came out

I played religiously through to Wrath quit during Wrath

Came back to play Mists but soon after hitting 90 and doing a few raids the challenges of weight loss, family and a job took my playing time away... lol... :sarcasm:

I do have a lot fond memories of the game though...

My main became a Resto Druid and I took great delight in being able to tard-proof many PUGS through my epic healing especially in BC/ Wrath. I do not think I ever was beaten on "Activity" on meters...

I frequently had raid leaders going ... "Where the hell is Talisman going"

" SO AND SO IS BEING RETARDED MUST FIX"

There was a time when Resto Druids were unstoppable in PVP and annoying as hell as OP Raid Healers ... No idea what the status is now... I miss it but I don't... Its a love hate sorta thing.
  • zteven82
    zteven82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Kandien. A holy priest on Shadowmoon. Played during release!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    My first toon was a Dwarf Hunter Named Gulo right towards the end of Vanilla... I leveled it to 60 then a few days later BC came out

I played religiously through to Wrath quit during Wrath

Came back to play Mists but soon after hitting 90 and doing a few raids the challenges of weight loss, family and a job took my playing time away... lol... :sarcasm:

I do have a lot fond memories of the game though...

My main became a Resto Druid and I took great delight in being able to tard-proof many PUGS through my epic healing especially in BC/ Wrath. I do not think I ever was beaten on "Activity" on meters...

I frequently had raid leaders going ... "Where the hell is Talisman going"

" SO AND SO IS BEING RETARDED MUST FIX"

There was a time when Resto Druids were unstoppable in PVP and annoying as hell as OP Raid Healers ... No idea what the status is now... I miss it but I don't... Its a love hate sorta thing.

I always had a love for the Shaman class, but the only way people let you into groups was if you were resto spec. I toyed with resto for a while but I got sick of it. I wanted to go elemental, but there was very little utility to be had in resto spec (at least when I played) and the only way you could even come close to the DPS of a mage or a rogue was to completely forget about aggro management.
  • Vicko25
    Vicko25 Posts: 45
    Options
    I have never ever played WoW tho I'm mmorpg gamer, am I weird ? lol I've played perfect world, knight online, silkroad online, Aion, Tera, RaiderZ, maplestory, 2moons, 9dragons, mu online, twelvesky, and more games that I don't even remember the names lol, somehow I never felt attracted by wow ? some of these games I played I don't even played for more than a week because I didn't like them or got bored idk, others I played during years, even tho I heard and read " WoW " everywhere, I saw trailers and stuff I never even got attracted to at least give it a try :/ ? I'm not saying the game is bad I just idk I didn't feel like trying it, now don't rage on me D:
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    First one was a Night Elf Hunter named Zanadrah. My highest is now my level 90 Pandaren Hunter, Tamiko on Duskwood. Trying to find the patience to hunt for a spirit/spectral pet...LOL!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I have never ever played WoW tho I'm mmorpg gamer, am I weird ? lol I've played perfect world, knight online, silkroad online, Aion, Tera, RaiderZ, maplestory, 2moons, 9dragons, mu online, twelvesky, and more games that I don't even remember the names lol, somehow I never felt attracted by wow ? some of these games I played I don't even played for more than a week because I didn't like them or got bored idk, others I played during years, even tho I heard and read " WoW " everywhere, I saw trailers and stuff I never even got attracted to at least give it a try :/ ? I'm not saying the game is bad I just idk I didn't feel like trying it, now don't rage on me D:

WoW is nothing special.. Don't worry. You're not missing out.
  • Vicko25
    Vicko25 Posts: 45
    Options

WoW is nothing special.. Don't worry. You're not missing out.

Thanks lol I was starting to worry because idk everywhere I see trailers for new mmos od old/current mmo videos, or something there is always people comparing it to WoW or idk...
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options

I always had a love for the Shaman class, but the only way people let you into groups was if you were resto spec. I toyed with resto for a while but I got sick of it. I wanted to go elemental, but there was very little utility to be had in resto spec (at least when I played) and the only way you could even come close to the DPS of a mage or a rogue was to completely forget about aggro management.

We had an enhancement shaman / elemental that would top our raid charts daily ... It seems like Shamans were one of those either you were insanely over powered due to the right gear set up and like you said ignoring aggro management... It helped that his wife was the tank so she would just peel him constantly. Of course there were those several times where I healed him through boss encounters while he was tanking in enhancement ... after his wife got bombed... lol

Those are the things I really miss about WoW when you had a great guild and every thing is working so beautiful together ... Then you get a bad guild or you get guild drama and I leave the game for months...
  • Andrea2315
    Andrea2315 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My first was a human lock. Then I leveled an undead priest (Maldrick) and night elf druid (Picabo) both on Stonemaul. They are my now my mains and I love healing! Feel free to msg me in game :) Planning on pulling all-nighters this weekend!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Night elf hunter. Her name was (and still is) Kitship. Now she's a panda but I haven't played in months. :brokenheart:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Undead Warlock...BloodRow...I killed everything I could everywhere.
  • Jennyflies
    Jennyflies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I only started playing wow to get in a guy's pants at work. He would always talk to the 'guys' about this damn game and i had no idea wtf he was saying. So i got the game and made an undead warlock right after release. I think it was a month later, Her name was Aurorafire. I played her for 5 years. We ended up breaking up in Wraith and then I met my HUSBAND! After I xfered servers lol and then made a priest named Prettypriest. I LOVED her....she was the best damn holy priest on out server for Cata. Once Mists came out I sadly got a job and RL got in the way.

I miss wow....no i dont...i miss the people. :P