Started ChaLEAN Extreme this week!!

Options

Replies

• LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Did Burn Circuit 2 yesterday - week 2 - felt good. Today is the crazy cardio day!!! BLAH!!!! I'm feeling so tired this week from the time change. So dragging my butt around.
  • NotReadyForMomJeans
    NotReadyForMomJeans Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I did Burn intervals and Abs Burner last night and pretty much went to bed right away. That is the 5th time I've done it (I am on week 1 of Push) and it's still a killer, but in a great "I hope my *kitten* is shrinking as we speak" kind of way. Liking Push a lot so far - doing 6-8 reps is great - I am having an easier time getting the "right" weight for the exercise.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    that sounds great! I skipped yesterday and went to bed early. Feel much better today, so will do the cardio and maybe the abs today, then Burn Circuit 3 tomorrow.
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Last week was great for me - but then derailed by work this week :\ Grrr - travelling for the next 4 days. Thinking I'll just start Day 1 over again on Tuesday. Loved it last week so excited to start over!!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    Glad there's other newbies in here with me.:bigsmile: I did second week of Burn Circuit 3 today with the 16 minutes AB Extreme after. It was intense!!!! I loved it though. Yesterday I did the cardio (Burn Intervals) followed by Ab Burner. Love how it's always different and I especially love the last day of Burn it off and Recharge. Love to do that on Sundays.

I feel like I've awakened a worn ligament issue I've had with my right foot this past year though... so that's concerning me a bit. Will have to keep my eye on it and maybe go back for acupuncture again. :sad:
  • Mom2M_and_O
    Mom2M_and_O Posts: 214
    Options
    I have the hardest time keeping Burn It Off/Recharge in my week. I skipped it for the third or fourth week last night. I don't mind Burn Intervals, but for some reason I don't like the other even as short as it is.
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Im am starting Push week 3 on Sunday, I also use turbo fire instead of the other work outs. I am really loving Charlene! I loved the burn Month but I have to say Push rocks!!
  • NotReadyForMomJeans
    NotReadyForMomJeans Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wishing everyone luck and success this week with their Burn and Push phases! Did Push Circuit 1 (week 2) last night and I really like it! Managed 60 lbs (30 each side) with the squats, feeling it today - at least I only needed to get to 6 reps. Form is still not ideal - I am finding it hard to keep a flat back with such heavy weights...something to work towards, I guess
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    you guys are rocking it. I was telling someone at work today how much I am LOVING CLX! I did the Recharge yesterday and love it. Today is Week 3 of Burn Circuit starting with 1. I watched the TurboJam yesterday and it looks crazy!! Can't do that with my foot acting up but maybe later. My 8 year old said she'd do it with me. LOL!:bigsmile:
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Today is Week 2 Day 1 for me. I have also been doing a C25K during this as well. I have tried to start this program a few times but got discouraged with the lack of weight loss. This time I think I have it covered. Anyone have sore elbow & shoulder joints when lifting?
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I have the hardest time keeping Burn It Off/Recharge in my week. I skipped it for the third or fourth week last night. I don't mind Burn Intervals, but for some reason I don't like the other even as short as it is.

I'm on my second week of Chalean Extreme in the Burn phrase. I love Burn Intervals but will be replacing Burn It Off with the extra turbo dvds included.
  • Tanya0927
    Tanya0927 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the Chalean extreme turbo fire hybrid on Monday! Been wanting to try Chalean extreme for awhile now as I love her other workouts and I love strength training. I'm not in great shape right now since I haven't worked out much in the last year since being diagnosed with reactive hypoglycemia. It makes me afraid to exercise since exercise lowers blood sugar so I've just been scared and its caused some anxiety issues. Really hoping to kick the fear to the curb and get my workouts back!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    I'm on week 3 now (burn) and today I did the Burn Intervals (45 min)... Burned 300 cals and sweat my butt off. LOVING it! I find myself rushing home to do the DVD. Weird and not complaining. Seeing results and lost 1.8 1bs this week and a full inch off ONE of my thighs (LOL)!! Also an inch off my hips and waist. Yay!!!
  • jae6704
    Options
    they is a great loss! I am too enjoying this work out because even though I am losing weight I am really losing a ton of inches too!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    that's great Jae! today is Burn Circuit 3 and I hope to do one of the ab DVDs too... gotta try and sneak out of work a few minutes early to cram it all in. :-)
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    did Burn Circuit 3 and the Ab Burner back to back. Felt great. Today is day off but I'm dancing with my girlfriends all night. Have a spa afternoon all booked too!!

I too am achy all over - shoulders, forearms, knees, butt!!!! so I need this massage bad! Can't wait.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    Had a great massage and spa afternoon yesterday!!

So today was the last day of week 3 of Burn and I love my Sunday morning workouts! I do the ChaLEAN Extreme Burn it off for 30 minutes followed by Recharge for 20 minutes (love the stretch) then today I added the Extreme Abs for 16 minutes. It was great. I just feel so awesome after I do that and know I'm starting a new week. I'm nervous to switch to Push as I'm loving Burn so much!!!

Last night I put on my jeans to go dancing with my girlfriends, and they were baggy!!! I couldn't believe it. I felt great last night. This program is really working for me in a short time.
  • jae6704
    Options
    Today I start week 4 of the push phase! I can not believe that i have only one more month to go! I have lost a ton of inches so far and cant wait till the end when I can do my final tally ! one month and 1 week till i start les mills pump. cant wait!
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I had started CLX about 3 weeks ago and got derailed by bronchitis and work...starting over TODAY. Just finished burn circuit 1, which is my least favorite of the 3 burn circuits. I hate those damn posterior flys!

Also, I can still not do even ONE measly push-up on my knees. I'm just gonna keep pushing play and have faith I'll be able to do a push up some day.
  • twostepsforward
    twostepsforward Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Just did burn 1 for the first time today. Really enjoyed it. Excited to see where this takes me.
    Does anyone here follow em2wl or ipoarm? just wondered how you are all aiming your calories in for the day.