taking action!

Options
2»

Replies

• bambi2578
    bambi2578 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for a week now, and I just completed day 7 of 30 Day Shred. I plan on finishing these 30 days with that, and then going into another of Jillian Michaels' DVDs - I honestly can't remember the name of it. I also have been jogging 3 miles around my house everyday. I do have 1 day off a week from exercise - my schedule just does not allow it at all!
    My calories I was going to aim around 1200-1300, but I've been noticing that I'm more towards 1400-1500, which is fine. I work my butt off and still have a deficit, so I'm happy.
    Good luck to everyone - let's kick butt!
  • profesorakate
    profesorakate Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to keep calories around 1200 (clean eating, gluten free), doing 30 day shred (on day 5 of level 1) and also hitting the gym occasionally (less since I started the exercise video though...), and going to yoga class 3 times a week (the other days I do yoga at home), and pilates 3 - 4 times a week. I'm hoping to shift the 20 pounds pretty fast, as I actually have about 30-40 to lose.
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm focusing on eating healthy foods and staying around 1200-1400 calories a day. I started Brazil Butt Lift last week and have already seen some results, and I'm considering starting C25K in the next week weeks. For now, just making the effort to log everything I put in my body is helping me a lot - it's harder to stray from your diet when you know just how much that cookie/cake/chips/chocolate/whathaveyou will put you over and how much harder you'll have to work to make up for it.
  • hunigirl
    hunigirl Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm pretty much the same as a lot here. Second time around for losing what I need to. 60+ lbs. Doing primal/paleo style eating. Suits me as I'm coeliac and have grain allergies as well. Really need to up my exersice. Hate gyms but love walking and boxing. So this week am setting up a boxing and trampoline section in my garage. Don't have cheat days really but have one treat a week. Gluten free cake with my latte for eg.
    As to all the other stuff discussed here I have no idea. It sounds like a foreign language. Lol. I need to explore the site more to understand the subtext. Here's to us all losing that next 20lbs. Yayyy!
  • nickerbokor
    Options
    Hey everyone just finished working out and before I pass out lol I wanted to tell you guys I wear my Zaggora Hot pants to work out and boy do they help you get that extra burn and your dripping with sweat I would not buy them out right because they are expensive but watch out for a groupon they are usually $26 and they come around every month or two. Happy work outs