Options
    Sorry, I'm a day late..
    SW: 220
    Last week: 201.8
    CW: 200.4
  • nvrgvup12
    nvrgvup12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This is for the past 2 weeks. (missed weigh in on 3/13)

SW: 209.8
    LW: 195.8
    CW: 194.6

Slow and steady!
  • zinal
    zinal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    April,
    (tried to quote your reply but hit wrong button)

My son was having trouble losing weight , even though he cut his calories and worked out 2 hrs-3 hrs each day. He went to a nutritionist and was told he was not eating enough and that is why he was losing inches and not weight. He had him increase his protein intake to 150 grams, which was double of what he was getting. You may want to look at your protein intake (my son said I needed to be around 90 g for my age/weight/activity according to nutritionist. It is worth a shot. :) Just don't get discourage and keep up the good work.:smile:
  • k_hamel
    k_hamel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    SW 195
    LW - 189
    CW - 190
    GW. - 130

Really frustrated with this! Since we started this I have only lost 5 lbs? This is just killing me. I have been doing my measurements and from March 1st I have lost considerable inches and even today I can feel it in my clothes. I know it's a psychological thing but seeing the scale go up makes me so mad. I workout and do Turbo Fire. I do allow the rest day but, all I can do is keep in my mind that I have lost inches. We are in a group to lose 50 lbs but, at the rate I am going, I am not so sure. I am NOT giving up! I actually am becoming addicted to working out. Tonight is a rest night which I need. Great job to everyone here...this really isn't easy.

Just keep it up. The weight will come off..If you are doing the right things then the scale will follow. I know how frustrated you are. I have been stuck around 170 for awhile, and gained a little. I did cheat and weighed myself this morning and I'm back down to 170.6, thank goodness. Hopefully next wednesday I will be back into the 160s and not fall back. My husband and I restarted the power 90 video because of my hosptial stint. SO I think that I should start dropping weight more quickly. We can do this
  • k_hamel
    k_hamel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm a day late..

You have been doing such a great job for this group. Truly inspiraration. Keep it up.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Whoops, forgot!

SW:189
    LW:169.6
    CW:168.6

Another pound...
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    April,
    (tried to quote your reply but hit wrong button)

My son was having trouble losing weight , even though he cut his calories and worked out 2 hrs-3 hrs each day. He went to a nutritionist and was told he was not eating enough and that is why he was losing inches and not weight. He had him increase his protein intake to 150 grams, which was double of what he was getting. You may want to look at your protein intake (my son said I needed to be around 90 g for my age/weight/activity according to nutritionist. It is worth a shot. :) Just don't get discourage and keep up the good work.:smile:

Thank you. I know I could use more protein. I will keep this in mind for this coming week. I appreciate your reply :)
  • april_mesk
    Options
    SW 195
    LW - 189
    CW - 190
    GW. - 130

Really frustrated with this! Since we started this I have only lost 5 lbs? This is just killing me. I have been doing my measurements and from March 1st I have lost considerable inches and even today I can feel it in my clothes. I know it's a psychological thing but seeing the scale go up makes me so mad. I workout and do Turbo Fire. I do allow the rest day but, all I can do is keep in my mind that I have lost inches. We are in a group to lose 50 lbs but, at the rate I am going, I am not so sure. I am NOT giving up! I actually am becoming addicted to working out. Tonight is a rest night which I need. Great job to everyone here...this really isn't easy.

Just keep it up. The weight will come off..If you are doing the right things then the scale will follow. I know how frustrated you are. I have been stuck around 170 for awhile, and gained a little. I did cheat and weighed myself this morning and I'm back down to 170.6, thank goodness. Hopefully next wednesday I will be back into the 160s and not fall back. My husband and I restarted the power 90 video because of my hosptial stint. SO I think that I should start dropping weight more quickly. We can do this

Thank you. I know I cheat here and there but, for the most part I am pretty good. I cannot believe I let myself get to this point. I am not going to dwell, though. Ate too much pizza tonight but, that is my one cheat meal so, the rest of week I know I'll do better. Yes, we can do this. At least I haven't strayed from my workouts, (very proud of this). ONWARD!
  • Kellyjo_20_04
    Options
    Sorry, I'm a day late..

You have been doing such a great job for this group. Truly inspiraration. Keep it up.

Thanks! Its all of you that keep me motivated and accountable :) I may not know any of you personally but seeing others that continue to have results makes me work harder so I don't let you guys down. I can't wait until we all start achieving out ultimate goals!
  • top_mom
    top_mom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    sorry late again.. weighed the same as last time 192lbs
  • ro_sy_go
    ro_sy_go Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    SW - 175
    LW - 172
    CW - 172
    GW - 140
  • april_mesk
    Options
    SW 195
    LW - 190
    CW - 187.6
    GW. - 130

Yay!!! So happy right now. It's been a month of nothing. Hoping I can make this a habit. :)