10LB Goal.. Starting NOW? Anyone with me??

Options
McButtski
McButtski Posts: 203 Member
Starting today, I'm intent on losing 10lbs - no dossing, no messing about - it needs to get gone!

Would be great if anyone else in the same boat could do it with me?? So we could help and support eachother.. maybe aim for having it gone by the end of April??

Anyone?... :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Me too. 48 year old female from Scotland. 5ft 7 and 149 pounds. Been FOREVER gaining and losing the same few pounds.
  • blodk66
    blodk66 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Love too, My goal too! I am 46 years old and I am down to my last 10 pounds, someone to help and support would seriously keep me focused :bigsmile:
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Ill send you both a friend request b
  • McButtski
    Options
    Fantastic!! Great to have people to chat to along the way! I'm also 5'7 and from Ireland..

Bye bye 10lbs.. it's time to go! :devil:

So day 1 didn't go too bad for me, went slightly above my calorie goal but still in a deficit and did some exercise too - tomorrow will be better again.. need to cut down on the coffee and up the water and God awful green tea...
  • EsculentGoddess
    Options
    I am SO in :happy: (especially with travel plans coming up in May, would LOVE to be down a size for that)...and I am in the same boat with the water intake Crappity...I need it doubled, pronto!
  • blodk66
    blodk66 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have problems with my water intake to, have to push myself on that.
  • salomasmiles
    Options
    Hi! I just only joined MFP and am all set to lose 10LB! I'd love to join all of you if that's allright!! :)
  • jaz050465
    Options
    I'm finding it so hard to lose. Just got a personal trainer to set me programme for exercising at home. He's coming today.
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    Im in started up again sunday, I lost 12lb before christmas put most of it back on over that time, im 144lb, do we have a time scale to lose?
  • McButtski
    Options
    Loads of us in the same boat!! Great, welcome aboard!

Sadyel- I'm planning on having mine gone by the end of April, which is not a long time I know, but I'm really going to push the exercise, eat as clean as I can and drink the water.. but I know it's personal and everyone is so different, I'm sure you know what would suit you best? We can have different end times once we all have something to aim for?

My water 'goal' is to have 2 litres a day (not including other drinks / tea / coffee etc.. ).. So far today I've drank a quarter of that and am sick of it already :huh:

Good luck with the personal trainer Jaz!!
  • Carriesund
    Carriesund Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well I am not sure if I will loose 10 pounds by the end of April but that is about how much I have left. I need to lose the fat in my tummy to see the muscle I have been working on building. I need a little motivation so I would love to join you guys. I can't say that I will lose 10 pounds of weight but I want to loose 10 pounds of body fat. I will be pushing the weight training hard though so I might not loose the full 10 pounds.
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Canadian girl here from Saskatchewan. need to lose 20lbs but 10 by the end of April would be FANTASTIC!!! add me if you like.
  • firegirl1393
    firegirl1393 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to the site...I'm in...need all the help I can get! Here we go!!!!!!!!!
  • cassondra1370
    cassondra1370 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose the last ten pounds by June 1st. A little over a pound a week and I will make it! :)
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm not positive I can lose 10 by the end of April, but I have been procrastinating starting an intensive weightlighting program and I know that will help me lose what I have let to lose. And it will be great having that extra bit of support from a group!
    Let's DO this! Add me :)
  • alleycat_101
    Options
    I'm in. Same dang pounds from 1 1/2 years ago that I couldn't shake after my second child. My tools: Running- maybe sign up for a 5-k or two, logging food, no alcohol through the week (that glass of wine at dinner kills my calorie intake!). I've been toying with getting back into weightlifting. Any recommendations for at home gals?
  • fitcamomama
    Options
    Count me in. Working on training for a run and could use a weight loss goal. Thanks
  • pinkyb220
    pinkyb220 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. I have registered for a half marathon in June and getting rid of the last 10 lbs would make the training that much easier. Plus it will give me the motivation to stick with the training in the first place!
  • kaperlinger
    kaperlinger Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have been gaining and losing the same 5 lbs or so for the last month. As of Friday I was 168. I was told to take last week off from running because of knee pain and my week spun out of control. I am 5'11 with a goal weight of 149.
  • bbnan401
    bbnan401 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join too?! I'm in the same boat! Any support is much appreciated. I'm 34 and already only consuming 1200 cals. Any advice is much appreciated!