"Be Good, Fitness Pals!"

13»

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Love that post Gigi!

I'm hoping to wake up well enough to hit the gym for the first time in basically two weeks.
  • pepgab
    pepgab Posts: 80 Member
    We need to set an alarm. I need to get up and workout tomorrow too. I have to finish week 4 of JMBR
  • Gigib64
    Gigib64 Posts: 18 Member
    Wow. You can do this.
  • FlaxMilk
    Hey Everyone! How are we feeling for tomorrow? I am completely clueless on my results. Yesterday I weighed in with basically a two pound gain from last week. Today I weighed in with a loss from last week. What shall I weigh in with tomorrow? I have no idea!
  • pepgab
    I'm bring y'all down. I was good until yesterday. I have no idea what my deal is. I can only hope for a lose. I will have to weigh in on Tuesday. I will not be at work tomorrow where I weigh in at.
  • terrimccrery
    terrimccrery Posts: 109 Member
    HI all! We can do this!!!!!!!
  • pepgab
    Ok, I did not workout yesterday and today and tonight I'm going to a party with an open bar. I will try and be good. But my diary looks really good so far this week.
  • FlaxMilk
    I apologize for tomorrow in advance, Team. I haven't stepped on the scale since last weigh in, but it's gonna be bad. The plus side is that I went to the gym 4 days this week, so I did better, but I also worked out my eating muscles a lot too. Tons of carbs this weekend, feeling much heavier all the way around.
  • FlaxMilk
    Alright team. Where are we all at? I have not been doing well lately. Three weight gains, up from 116 (which was admittedly probably very low due to dehydration from getting sick) and up to 122.4 today (which I am hoping is at least a little inflated from being a chick.)

:sad: :huh: :frown: :embarassed: :explode: :angry: :mad:
  • FlaxMilk
    Ok team. I'm going to weigh in daily here for accountability. 121.3, so down from my weigh in of yesterday.
  • pepgab
    I'm down to 215. Just got back from NY and I walked it all.
  • FlaxMilk
    Yay PepGab! How was your trip?
  • pepgab
    We had a great time. We walked a lot. From 7 am to 9 pm each day. I out walked to the students because I wanted to see the museums and the kids wanted to stick their heads in their phones on a bench. I can not wait to go back.
  • FlaxMilk
    I'm glad you had fun! It's been sixteen years (ouch) since I've been there, but I still remember it as a great walking city because of all there is to see.