March 27 Weigh In

Options
Gracie430
Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
How many are committed to weighing in tomorrow??? Let's get some energy back into this group! I haven't done great this week, but I'm not ready to quit either. Come on group! Let's do this!

Replies

• joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh in, not sure if there will be loss though...
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm going to weigh in, but I'm sooo retaining water from my time of the month, so fingers crossed! Here's to hoping I pee it all out by next week!
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm going to weigh in no matter what. Not sure how it's going to fair as I've been out at restaurant a lot but trying to compensate with salads and extra work outs when I can. We'll see.

Think light everyone.

Cindy
  • Gracie430
    Options
    I'm going to weigh in, but I'm sooo retaining water from my time of the month, so fingers crossed! Here's to hoping I pee it all out by next week!

LOL! You will!
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I will be here :) Come rain, come shine!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am feeling pretty confident about tomorrows weigh in , but I guess only time will tell. Good luck everyone!!
  • helliem63
    helliem63 Posts: 40
    Options
    It certaintly made me stick to my diet. As I would not want( I hope) on my thread " I put on" !!!!!
    Wish you all good luck tomorrow.
    Helene
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Absolutely I'm in! I'll weigh mysefl 1st thing in the morning and sign on when I get to work.
  • Gracie430
    Options
    It certainly helps me stick to my diet to know that I will be weighing in and telling others. Hope everyone is thrilled with their weigh in, but whatever the scales say, STICK WITH IT!! I have a new mantra (which I am stealing from another MFP member, but I don't know who: I read it in one of the posts) "PUT IT DOWN!" It made me laugh, and at the same time, it says it all!
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thick or thin, good or bad, This is a marathon not a sprint. I committed 4 weeks and I will give you 4 weeks. then it will be back to potato chips and naps. lol just kidding.

seriously though, My calories have been really low lately because I've been so full when drinking water and eating breakfast (I used to skip it)

Anyway I'll see you all tomorrow!
  • katziz
    katziz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    SW =======140

3/20=======137.6 WEEK 1 LOST 2.4

3/27=======136 WEEK 2 LOST 1.6

I'm so proud of myself. Thanks for this challenge. It really holds me accountable and makes me want to push harder.
  • LydiaShackelford
    LydiaShackelford Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    March 13: 168.4
    March 20: 166
    March 27: 164.8

March 20-March 27 loss: 1.2 pounds
    TOTAL LOSS: 3.6 pounds

Well on my way to my five pound goal! YAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!! :drinker:
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Absolutely I'm in! I'll weigh mysefl 1st thing in the morning and sign on when I get to work.

CW: 125 - down 2 lbs.
  • katziz
    katziz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @LYDIAFAIR10....... LOOKS LIKE ALL THAT WATER PAID OFF. LOL :laugh:
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I don't know what's happening to me...I think my scale is broken.

SW: 181
    3/20: 177
    3/27: 174
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    March 13: 204.4
    March 20: 200.8
    March 27: 200.4

TOTAL LOSS: 4 pounds
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options

183.2 still. I better pee this all out next week and lose 4 lbs! =P

SW:185
    3/20: 183.2
    3/27: 183.2
  • LydiaShackelford
    LydiaShackelford Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    @LYDIAFAIR10....... LOOKS LIKE ALL THAT WATER PAID OFF. LOL :laugh:

Water is the MOST important thing!
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    SW 116
    03/20 114
    03/27 114

I actually thought it was going to be a gain since I've been eating out lots.

Cindy
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Good morning all

Well the scale didn't like me this week

I weighed in at 222.6 ... which is down only .4 from the initial start of the challenge

BUT... it's overall a loss.. just going to have to work really hard to get my 7 lb personal goal in the next 2 weeks

It's possible.. I've done it before. I've had two weeks with low loss or break even.. and that usually precedes a couple weeks of mega loss... so crossing fingers

just going to keep same thing going. workouts 6 days a week... keeping under my calorie goal.. and moving forward

Good luck everyone !

SW: 223
    CW 222.6

cumulative loss so far .4 lbs :grumble: