No Late Night Snacking in April!

Options

Replies

• zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS: 3

Beeps, we can do this despite a little rough start. We have the rest of the month to show LNS who's boss!

IamIam - I see we have the same score. Let's keep this going in the right direction!

Dewdrop, your day definitely started at 5 a.m. Your body will let you know that when you're dragging at 4 this afternoon.:wink: You are also entitled to dinner. So, you can count last night as a win for you.

I better get my day going. Good luck tonight everyone - stay strong.
    Zaza
  • ChantiC
    ChantiC Posts: 137
    Options
    LNS:3
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,989 Member
    Options
    zaza - yep, I'm going to aim for much better things....the month is only 1/3 over and there's ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT!

• karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    me 3*
    lns 5

Boom. Another one done!
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    Me: 9
    LNS: 0

Couped up in my room doing work, no time to snack tonight!
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Its 1.15am in the Uk and I woke up at 5.30a.m:grumble: annoyingly so its been a long day so far :yawn: and as I am working a night shift I will not get to my beloved bed until about 9.30 then I will probabaly only get 3 hourse sleep. I look forward to having an early night later on though, ready for another Long Day (12.5 hour shift) tomorrow before having 2 lovely rest days before my marathon on Sunday:glasses:

I wanted to snack much more today but I didn't.
    happy with my score :smile:

Me 9
    LNS 0
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    April 9

ME: 6
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Zaza, for your support, but that stays at that.

Meanwhile, I won another point when I thought I wouldn't:

Me: 5* - LNS: 4

and for a while, the strategy will be: ideally finish dinner by 8, but count all times when there were >2hrs until going to bed.
    happy with my score smile

No wonder why :wink:

:flowerforyou:, everyone is really committed this month, again! Thank you :heart:!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I am committed....but my numbers sure don't show it!

Me: 6

I do want to keep my LNS to 5 or less for the entire month, so I have some work to do over the next 3 weeks to NOT give in to ANY cravings, basically. tough.
  • ChantiC
    ChantiC Posts: 137
    Options
    Me:6
    LNS:3

Felt like really munching last night. Instead I got my butt to the gym and worked out hard for a hour and a half. By the time I got home and showered it was time for bed :happy:
  • karenleona
    Options
    me 4*
    lns 5

Beeps- yup, this is tough
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    My eating has been terrible today! But i'm not going to carry it over past my cut-off time.

Me: 10
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 6* - LNS: 4

it's going in the right direction again.

ChantiC, glad to hear that the gym works so well for you - double *gain* (fitness+no LNS)!

Lucy, I feel the same very often. But when I don't LNS, even if I hate my snacking throughout the day, at least the guilt feelings recede when I go to bed without a stuffed tummy :).

Karen, it being tough gives more value to our success :wink: (may it sometimes be little :blushing: :wink: ).
  • zaza54
    Options
    Don't know why I'm having such a tough time.:frown:
    Me; 5
    LNS: 5
    I guess I can only do better from here. (I hope).
    Zaza
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Alright, I'm getting the hang of this, again....

Me: 7
  • karenleona
    Options
    me 5*
    lns 5

arguing with myself at 2 am about not getiing up to eat....and i DID not but it was tough
    way to go beeps!
    zaza- it IS tough but keep trying...
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    dewdrop - I felt the same way last night, I felt a lot better about the day because I went to bed with a little rumble in my tummy :-)

Me: 11
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    LNS 0
    Me 11

Keep at it ladies :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 7* - LNS: 4

Feels good :glasses: . Beeps, hi5!

Karen, hurray! :flowerforyou: What an accomplishment.

Kate, Lucy, bows! :bigsmile:
  • zaza54
    Options
    I guess I was wrong yesterday when I said I could only do better. :ohwell: My son arrived late last night and my husband took out the pulled pork, rolls and lemon bars. I should have just watched tv in the other room. So...LNS won again last night.:grumble: But, I was happy to see my son. :smile: He leaves this morning and will stop by again on Sunday.
    LNS: 6
    Zaza