No Late Night Snacking in April!

Options

Replies

• ChantiC
    ChantiC Posts: 137
    Options
    Me : 6
    LNS: 4

Last night was brutal!! Yesterday all I wanted was potatoes and chocolate... not together though lol. So LNS won last night. Tonight going to a birthday party will try my best. On the good side this morning I lost a lb from last week. Probably would of been more if I didn't eat so much crap yesterday, but I'll take it :)

Wishing you all great Friday!! Les kick some butt this weekend!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    me 5
    lns 6*

:cry: :cry: :cry:
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Blimey, it was so tough last night!! Friday is traditionally a pig out evening for me. I was feeling very full after a healthy dinner and large healthy pudding (nut cutlet, steamed broccoli, low sugar baked beans, followed by Greek yogurt, berries and rhubarb). My stomach was uncomfortable but my head still was telling me to stuff more in.:ohwell:

The only thing that stopped me was not wanting to ruin my score! Last month I was eating late most days and a lot of sugary crap. It's such a positive feeling to just get through one whole day not over eating and late night snacking.
    Please keep at it ladies :flowerforyou:
    To log in every day and to be accountable is where it all starts :drinker:
    We can do this thing :smile:
    Me 12 :love:
    LNS 0 (but oh so nearly :noway: )
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,989 Member
    Options
    Aaaggggghhhh, book club:

Me: 8
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    The only thing preventing me snacking late tonight is the fact I have a dance photoshoot tomorrow and I do not want to look bloated in those pictures! :laugh:

Me: 13
    LNS: 0
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me:9
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    Posting slightly early but I know i'll be sleeping by 8pm, which is my cut-off. I'm knackered!
    Dance photoshoot went really well today :smile:

Me: 14
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 7
    LNS: 6
    Ok, I'm happy to be ahead of LNS.
    Zaza
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 10* - LNS: 4
  • katemateg
    Options
    I've eaten late tonight but I'm not counting it as I ran a marathon this morning and therefore lunch was very late as was dinner. Plus I need to re fuel. Is this cheating :bigsmile: ?? I hope not

Me 14
    LNS 0

Off to bed now :yawn:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 6
    Zaza

P.S. Congrats to katemag and lucypaige!! Keep it up - you're half way to a perfect record for the month!!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 10

Am I ever GLAD to see those double digits!!! I've been struggling quite a bit this month....
  • ChantiC
    Options
    Me: 6
    LNS: 7

Had a very rough weekend and been struggling this month for sure. Not giving up! Just need some better planning.

Your all doing awesome!! Have a great day today!
  • lucypaige_
    Options
    Feels good to put another one to me tonight! Half way there :smile:

Me: 15
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    April 15

ME: 8
    LNS: 7

Not good at all. Tomorrow will be different!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 11' - LNS: 4

Beeps, Chanti and Zaza, I am struggling too. Bottom line: not giving up! :wink:.
    lamlam, I strongly believe you can leave LNS at that!
    Kate, I admire and respect you for having ran the marathon! :flowerforyou:
  • katemateg
    Options
    Just about in before the cut off time last night to score a point to me :bigsmile:

Me 15
    LNS 0

Unfortunately after Sundays marathon my toes are in a very sore state from blisters and I have a very swollen ankle and tight calfs so no exercise for me for a day or two more. 2 days before the marathon, the day itself and yesterday were very high in calories. But now it's back to the health wagon :drinker:

Thanks ladies :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 11
  • ChantiC
    Options
    Me:7
    LNS:7

Last night went better :) Just want to say that you are all doing so great this month! Truly inspiring. Have a great Tuesday!! :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 11 - LNS: 5*

I feel asleep earlier - not fair to blame it on that, right? OK, admittedly I munched a bit after dinner...