Options
    April 27

Me - 24

Binge - 3
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    Angela: 18
    The Binge: 10

I hate myself so much right now. I know that's not healthy, but that's where I'm at.

I spent the entire morning cleaning my house, and when I finally found time to eat I was ravenous. The problem is, even once I became full, I couldn't stop. I was supposed to run 15K today, a goal that was personally important to me, but I ate too much, and now I am in so much pain and I can't run. I tried, and I only completed 1.8K before all that food sloshing around in there became too much.

This is my fourth binge this week, which is a personal low for me, at least within the last several months.

How am I ever going to meet my goals if I keep letting food rule my life? How can I be so strong in certain ways and so weak in others? I feel so broken right now. What's wrong with me?

hang in there. i know how you feel. i am tough as nails for a lot of things and food turns me into a puddle of mush. just keep at it. it's something that won't just go away on it's own. i find fellowship with other people who have BED helps a lot!

:flowerforyou:
  • kzhang1026
    Options
    April 28

Me: 4
    Binge: 2
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    28th April.

Kate - 22.
    Binge - 6.

Had an appalling binge last night and purged. My day totalled about 8000 calories. I had a big choir performance and I think the mix of relief, stress and my time of month being due, pushed me over the edge finally. I managed to get back on track today by the skin of my teeth. I woke up ready to carry on where I left off, but gritted my teeth, restocked the healthy foods I was running low on and hit the gym. It is very hard to move forward when you consumed so much junk, and feel you have undone any good work, but you have little choice in the end.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    The Binge: 10

I hate myself so much right now. I know that's not healthy, but that's where I'm at.

I spent the entire morning cleaning my house, and when I finally found time to eat I was ravenous. The problem is, even once I became full, I couldn't stop. I was supposed to run 15K today, a goal that was personally important to me, but I ate too much, and now I am in so much pain and I can't run. I tried, and I only completed 1.8K before all that food sloshing around in there became too much.

This is my fourth binge this week, which is a personal low for me, at least within the last several months.

How am I ever going to meet my goals if I keep letting food rule my life? How can I be so strong in certain ways and so weak in others? I feel so broken right now. What's wrong with me?

I really hope you feel better tomorrow. I have had many times I binged to such a point I could not even face leaving my flat, let alone entering the gym or doing any exercise. It can all seem so pointless when you have consumed so much and lost all control. Schedule the 15k for another day, you can still do it. Sure, you didn't do it when you had planned, but life seldom goes to plan anyway. I think everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, and you need to focus on what makes you strong, and use your strengths to help with the weaknesses. I had a serious binge myself last night, to the sum of about 8k calories. The last thing I wanted to do when I woke today, was go to the gym and face the world.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    April 28

ME: 14
    BINGE: 14
  • TiaTia2003
    TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    April 28

Me-24
    The B-4

Going to finish out the month strong. We can do this!
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Kim: 24
    The binge: 4

This weekend was such a low for me. The worst in a long time :(
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Binge free yesterday after a 3 day binge. My new binge besting technique is working well so far!

Read more or give it a fry here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/973179-beat-the-binge-technique-try-it-for-a-week-report-back

Me : 22
    Binge : 6
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    April 28

Me: 21

Binge: 7

Definitely over ate today, but I logged it all and was about 400 over. I was very snacky!!! But I am still going to bed feeling good about my day and my choices :) only a few days left in April!!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    4-29-13
    Jul: 23
    Binge: 6 (4/4, 4/5, 4/11, 4/12, 4/19, 4/27)

A tough weekend being out of town, some bingeing tendencies but nothing too major..though I feel very uncomfortable today. Fruit and vegs today.
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    ok, survived yesterday!

April 28

Me - 25

Bingemonster - 3
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Me Vs the Binge Challenge

April 28
    Karen 19
    The Binge 9

Days Left 2

Binge Days
    4/1 4/2 4/3 4/4
    4/5 4/8 4/10 4/14
    4/16

Overate calories but did not binge day
    4/13 4/18 4/27 (just a little over)
  • angelaengbrecht
    angelaengbrecht Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The Binge: 11

I did it again.

I feel like I could just keep going.

Why is this happening?! I'm not under eating calories... The last several weeks I've GAINED. I'm eating enough, so why is my body/ brain doing this?

I just want to be normal. Why can't I just be normal?

How is it so easy for other people?
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Over-ate this weekend, which has lead to a binge before (my mentality would be to continue eating since I'd be over my cals anyways). However, I'm proud to say that when I felt the urge, I forced myself to go to the gym. I believe that helped keep the binge at bay since I worked too hard at the gym to mess it up w/a few thousand cals. I'm so glad I found something that helped!

Me: 26
    Binge: 2
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Binge total for April : 10

I have one more day after this one to survive, and I'm 90% sure I can get through without binges (ending the month well!) Because this weekend I binged twice and felt sick.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    April 2013

Diane: 17
    Binge: 11