Be Accountable APRIL

Options
13»

Replies

• Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My sister's wedding weekend, I took my shake mix and travel juice-box things of almond milk so I would have something reasonable to eat at least once a day all weekend. Fast food was eaten at McD's via the grilled chicken, sweet chili wrap which weighed in at 260 calories and was FILLING--even my 250+ brother was full on one.

My exercise on driving days was getting gas at the farthest pump, walking up and down the aisles for about five minutes. *snark* I did two miles on the treadmill and realized I forgot that I wasn't wearing my fitbit. I also swum at the pool and played with the nephews each night for about two hours each night. So my calories vs intake wasn't too terrible I thought.
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    My sister's wedding weekend, I took my shake mix and travel juice-box things of almond milk so I would have something reasonable to eat at least once a day all weekend. Fast food was eaten at McD's via the grilled chicken, sweet chili wrap which weighed in at 260 calories and was FILLING--even my 250+ brother was full on one.

My exercise on driving days was getting gas at the farthest pump, walking up and down the aisles for about five minutes. *snark* I did two miles on the treadmill and realized I forgot that I wasn't wearing my fitbit. I also swum at the pool and played with the nephews each night for about two hours each night. So my calories vs intake wasn't too terrible I thought.

Great job!
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have unofficially won my Dietbet for the month of March. I started it on March 11th weighing 187, with a goal to get down to 180. I weighed in today at 175. :bigsmile:
  • deleted4school
    Options
    I have unofficially won my Dietbet for the month of March. I started it on March 11th weighing 187, with a goal to get down to 180. I weighed in today at 175. :bigsmile:

That is AMAZING news.. thank you for sharing...

If you have before and after pics share :D
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Almost there, three more lbs to get to 50! If i get there by the end of the month I will be happy :)
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!!
  • deleted4school
    Options
    Almost there, three more lbs to get to 50! If i get there by the end of the month I will be happy :)

your doing GREAT!!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    well, it's been a month or more actually.... lol!!! I lost the 5 pounds... :) moving on to the next 5 to lose!!!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Moving on to the next 5 here, too, and I've also moved to C25K in addition to JMBR.