Paulie Walnuts Crew - Please Report Challenges Here!!!

Options

Replies

• theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    April 12 6 miles in
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Ok so I asked for an alternative for Saturday and completed. Push ups instead of curls. I did the 50 plus added 50 for the bonus
  • MurallyAnn
    MurallyAnn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    rode my bike 10 miles
    Today was my weight lifting day so I did 208 curls all together, thats: curls, reverse curls,lying simultaneous flat bench curls and lying alternate flat-benched hammer curls. I used 5#, 8# and 10 # weights.
  • admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello crew, sorry I have been MIA for a bit. I was not feeling well and I have been working on my final project for grad school (I finish in 7 weeks!!), but I will let you know that I have busted my you know what this week and I will be here the best I can for you guys. I am on every day, just have not completed all of the challenges. You guys are doing great and I am so very proud of every single on of you. We are a strong team and it shows. We are halfway through this challenge and I know that as a team and individually we will finish stronger than we started.

I completed 75 bicep curls with a 15lb weight for todays challenge.....I used to use a 20lb weight almost two years ago and I am glad to know that my strength has no completely dissipated on me :)

So keep me informed on the completion of the challenge here and I will update the Don.

Happy Saturday everyone!!!!!!!
  • mbfarmgurl
    mbfarmgurl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I completed 75 bicep curls with a bar bell and 15lbs each side! GO PAULIES WALNUTS!
  • trh160
    trh160 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    4/10 0 miles I did report my healthy meal
    4/11 0 miles
    4/12 3 miles
    4/13 5 miles 100 wall push ups (I'm out of town of work, no weights so I did wall push ups instead)
  • andersonjo0306
    Options
    Sunday's challenge completed. Posted my motivation on the discussion and did my crunches. Ready to kick it tomorrow. Still not sure about the weigh in. LOL...As long as it does not go up, Im not complaining.
  • pandoraw
    pandoraw Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    April 13 - 75 curls with 12 lb weights
    April 14 – posted why I am here. 50 crunches done for bonus.

Go Team!
  • MurallyAnn
    Options
    Happy Sunday! I completed my reason why I am here and did the 50 crunches!
  • mbfarmgurl
    Options
    Completed challenge with my post on my I joined challenge AND bonus crunches!!!
  • trh160
    Options
    4/10 0 miles I did report my healthy meal
    4/11 0 miles
    4/12 3 miles
    4/13 5 miles 100 wall push ups (I'm out of town of work, no weights so I did wall push ups instead)
    4/14 2.5 miles reported my I joined & 50 crunches done
  • andersonjo0306
    Options
    Challenge for Monday is complete. I need to go back and see how much the bonus was. I might complete it too. But for now 100 kicks complete. Oh and I did weigh in and I am down 1 lbs. I am happy with that. I know the closer I get to my goal the harder I am going to have to work
  • mbfarmgurl
    Options
    My weight is the same (thinking TOM) BUT I am losing inches still! WOOT! I have completed all 100 kicks and the bonus 50! GO PAULIES WALNUTS!!!
  • MurallyAnn
    Options
    3 # weight loss this week!!!
    150 front kicks done!
  • kathvg
    kathvg Posts: 68
    Options
    4/13 challenge: i did 50 arm curls (on each side) with 3/4 gallon milk (don't ask me how much that weighs).
    i am housesitting for a friend and so didn't have any access to my weights.
  • joys19
    joys19 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    100 alternating kicks done!
  • pandoraw
    pandoraw Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    100 kicks done.
    weight lost 1.5 lbs
  • trh160
    Options
    4/15 1.8 lbs lose 2.38 miles no front kicks
  • mwoods5716
    mwoods5716 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on for a few days, I was on vacation. I'm back and ready to kill it with my trainer tonight!
  • andersonjo0306
    Options
    April 16th complete. I did the 100 and then an additional 100 using a weighted pole