Week 2!! (Day 8 - Day 14)

Options
13»

Replies

• beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 12 Cardio Power & Resistance. Had to take a little break in between the warm up and stretching...my stomach was cramping and I was having trouble properly breathing while exercising with the cramps. BUT once that settled it was a great workout. Really loving the improvements....more power & endurance which equals less resting :) Last chance workout tomorrow before the fit test Monday! Excited to try out Cardio Abs for the first time. Keep up the good work everybody!!!
  • danele85
    danele85 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well Friday workout is complete, I did it at 11pm but I got it complete, I must admit I'm finding the workouts harder as I go along, not what I was expecting and working out on a Friday it just insane. Usually I would stuff my face on a Friday, instead I'm doing insanity - oh the joys of the weekend :)

If your not losing weight but you're losing inches, remember a lb of muscle takes up less room the a lb of fat, therefore the scale may stay the same but you lose inches.

I've gotten into the mindset of I'm not bothered about what I way as long as I'm happy with the way I look. If I wasw to stay at the weight I am now but more toned and defined it wouldn't bother me!

Well done all week 2 nearly over. Bring on week 3!!!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Good job ladies :flowerforyou:
    I just completed day 12

1 more workout and then it's Rest Day :happy:
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Sat April 13 (((PURE CARDIO & CARDIO ABS)))

Are you ladies ready to work those abdominal muscles?

When I was much younger and my mother would accidentally burn me with the hot comb she would say "through pain comes beauty" :grumble: lol

So dig deep and push through! :glasses:
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 13 Pure Cardio + Cardio Abs.

:noway: Is it just me or did Pure Cardio seem harder today than the other days we did it? :huh:

Cardio Abs- Tuck jumps gah! WTF Shaun T then Wide Tuck Jumps? I was doing good until we got into the C position. That's when the pain in my Hip Flexor kicked in. I couldn't raise my left leg at all. I even tried putting my hand under it. It's so frustrating. I did the best I could though. Hopefully next time it'll be better.

I'm tired. Glad our rest day is tomorrow. Going to try do to some yoga or something to help with my hip flexor. What are you guys going to do for your rest day?
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    :noway: Is it just me or did Pure Cardio seem harder today than the other days we did it? :huh:
    Cardio Abs- Tuck jumps gah! WTF Shaun T then Wide Tuck Jumps? I was doing good until we got into the C position. That's when the pain in my Hip Flexor kicked in. I couldn't raise my left leg at all. I even tried putting my hand under it. It's so frustrating. I did the best I could though. Hopefully next time it'll be better.
    I'm tired. Glad our rest day is tomorrow. Going to try do to some yoga or something to help with my hip flexor. What are you guys going to do for your rest day?

Just got done, hope your hip feels better next time. I like the cardio and the ab workout, i'm just not too fund of having both feet off the ground at the same time :angry:

Rest day? hmm Idk now that it's warm I want to get back into jogging, I might have to start off walking so I may walk or maybe i'll go to the basement and play with weights.
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @Shalla I have to agree I really wasn't feeling it today. For me I just really didn't want to be working out (more mentally I guess). Hope you're feeling better soon! I'm sure the rest from Insanity will do you some good tomorrow!

Just finished the two workouts and it really wasn't that bad back to back. People I spoke to made it sound like it was going to be near impossible. That C-sit is definitely a workout on the abs though. I could barely do the one where you have to take both feet off the floor and bend in-out-up-down.

So so so glad for a rest day from Insanity tomorrow. I can't wait to see how much I've improvement on the fit test next week!

Enjoy your weekend everybody!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Sunday!!:flowerforyou: It's the last day of week 2 ladies, it's (((REST DAY))):drinker:
    Enjoy it while it last just remember you step on the scale and break out the tape measure in the morning. :wink:
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Since this group is supposed to be accountability, I'll go ahead and just put it out there....my husband and I missed/skipped the Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs day (gasp!). We aren't skipping over it, we are just going to do it tonight instead of having done it on Saturday as scheduled...so I will be a day behind everyone else.

I hate missing a workout, but I am not going to let it drag me down. Back on the wagon tonight with Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs! Wish me luck!:smile:
  • danele85
    danele85 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well fit test results in and I did better than week1 which is good but I'll be honest I didn't think it was as easy as I thought it was going to be (in my head I was glad we had a short workut today)!

Results:

Switchkicks - 78 to 89
    Powerjacks - 41 to 54
    Power knee - 85 to 98
    Globe jumps - 8 to 10
    Suicide jumpsn - 14 to 14
    Pushup jacks - 16 to 20
    Plank obliques - 35 to 39