A Challenge

Options
skyslady1
skyslady1 Posts: 55 Member
Im in on this one! My first fitness challenge and its a good place to start. Im going to give it my best shot. Good Luck Everyone!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• alynn2388
    alynn2388 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm excited for this one....I haven't been working out lately and the other day I did 25 squats in my kitchen waiting for my coffee---that made me sore...I"m also starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and 30DS tonight after work and class....Good luck everyone!
  • Latona38
    Latona38 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see you joined me!!! I'm gonna give it all I have! I really want to get my legs and butt toned for bikini season.
  • sarahjessica92
    Options
    I haven't worked out in months, and I've gained about 10 pounds since moving in with my boyfriend. It makes me sad knowing I used to run at least 3 miles a day. I'm terrible with diets, I hate the word diet. I feel like a slug though, I can' it anymore. Soooo I figure this is a good way to get me started. Ordering my bikini this month to motivate me because boyy do I have plans for this summer. Beachesss and omg Electric Forest :p
  • chelskii21
    chelskii21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    looking forward to this!! Seems like a good first fitness challenge!!! :happy:
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back into a routine. 3 years ago, I was down to 118, and after graduating, getting a car, getting a FT desk job, and moving in with my boyfriend, I have gained over 50lbs. I need to do something and a challenge sounds fun, especially for the competitive folks! Hopefully I can finish it!
  • smickey827
    smickey827 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking forawrd to this challenge!
  • sian_gardiner
    sian_gardiner Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I saw this on facebook a couple of weeks ago, I'm on day 9 of the challenge and my legs and bum are already feeling more toned :)
  • CASSIEWESTSUNRISE
    CASSIEWESTSUNRISE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Sounds wonderful thanks
  • _cdngirl71_
    _cdngirl71_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge!! I love doing squats!!
  • TinaNewbill
    Options
    I'm so excited about this challenge, I've just quit smoking and I've been working out for about three months and I want to continue my new healthy lifestyle, not to mention it's time have my bottom out in a bikini. Wish all the members the best! TN.
  • Kim0211
    Kim0211 Posts: 2
    Options
    Can't wait to start this one. So excited and looking forward to seeing the results it brings!!!!!!!!!!
  • fight_for_fit
    Options
    I did this Challenge in March and Loved it!! Totally in for doing it again!
  • Kim0211
    Kim0211 Posts: 2
    Options
    Nice to see your starting it again. did you lose any inches or weight by doing it??
  • granfinale
    granfinale Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a bum knee but I want to do this. Do you think I could get the same results by doing this on the wall with a ball?
  • alynn2388
    alynn2388 Posts: 25
    Options
    I saw this on facebook a couple of weeks ago, I'm on day 9 of the challenge and my legs and bum are already feeling more toned :)

Glad to hear it's working it is more motivation for me!
  • fight_for_fit
    Options
    I have a bum knee but I want to do this. Do you think I could get the same results by doing this on the wall with a ball?

Of course! So long as you're keeping proper form. It'll provide the same effect. I actually find wall ball squats more difficult to be honest.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I'm in :-)
  • AnneU93
    AnneU93 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Well I'm definitely going to do this. Don't know if I a doing it right because I can do fairly many and not be woppely after or sore the next day, with both regular and wide squats.
  • sweetmonique10
    sweetmonique10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yay another challenge just what I needed. I have gained 3-5 pounds over the last few weeks eating out like crazy but yet maintained a steady workout, could be muscle who knows, but i do know that my belly not right and tight lol I will be using weights with my squats for this challenge. Good luck guys!
  • ReaGaladriel
    ReaGaladriel Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm so doing this. :)