Need some Keto friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• jsingley899
    jsingley899 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to Keto, currently I am on day one. I'd love to make some Keto friends that way we can all support and encourage one another. Anyone on the group is free to add me. I have been on mfp for about a year or so, but only starting logging in regularly since yesterday when I found out about Keto. I plan to stick to Keto, give it my all, and hope for the best! :)
  • SadieHQ
    SadieHQ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are starting keto tomorrow. It was quite nice to clean out the kitchen actually.
  • OUFan70
    OUFan70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Month 2 started today. Feel free to add me
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. :) To anyone in the thread looking for keto friends! Youll find Im on mfp alot with my job taking up 8 useless hours a day. ><
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. :) To anyone in the thread looking for keto friends! Youll find Im on mfp alot with my job taking up 8 useless hours a day. ><

I have NO IDEA what that's like. /s :D
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Fellow faithful Keto'ers, feel free to add me!
    (ETA: Please leave a short note in the friend request, so I know you're eating Keto as well.)

I started Keto on May 2... so this is only Day #3 for me. But once I start something, I see it through! :-) Over a month ago, I lowered my carbs from 250-300g/day, down to 125-150g/day and felt so good. Then I dropped it to 100g/day and felt even better! After doing some research, I decided to go Ketogenic. I log into MFP faithfully to track my food/exercise.

For years I've tracked every morsel that's gone into my mouth (with a strict calorie-counting regime) and have exercised daily, only to see my weight slowly increasing. How frustrating! Going low-carb has been the only thing that has allowed me to lose weight and inches, and also reduce the horrible bloating I've been struggling with for a while now.

Eating ketogenic is the best answer for me, especially since I have PCOS and am very insulin resistant.
  • bushiwodemingzi
    bushiwodemingzi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free add me as well. I've been off and on keto for over a year, and also have been logging meals if you need a reference.