April 14th Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I joined this challenge for support and so I would have someone to hold me accountable.
  • MKCD123
    MKCD123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am in this challenge to add some motivation through competition to my weight loss. Thanks Don!
  • ukaggirl
    ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sorry this is late...couldn't get on an actual computer until this morning. I joined this challenge to help hold me accountable and meet some new friends. So far i would call this a success!! There are some amazing people in this group and I am honored to be a part of it!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am also in a walkin challenge of mdcjmom and this keeps me walking and biking and basically of the couch, but I wanted to do something where I also record my weight loss and do some exercise and she pointedme into this challenge direction!
    Even though I did not have a good week at all, I try to hang in and do better!
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Motisanti Crew

Info_nrs "The reason I am in this challenge is that I wanted something to shake up my routine and make me want to have fun with fitness again (not feel like the journey to being healthy again is such a burden). So far it has done that, along with gaining some great support and new MFP friends!! FYI, stomach crunches done!! "
    05saleengirl The reason why I am in this challenge is to do just that, challenge myself to see how much commitment I can actually make. I have been slack lately so as of today, I vow to complete every day till the end of the month.....keep me accountable guys lol!!
    graced111 I am on this challenge because ....I'm so sick of wanting to lose weight. Hopefully the accountabilty will keep me in check. I want to have a love affair with exercise instead of food.
    Lizai1 Hi, I joined this challenge to meet like minded people, regarding weight loss and exercise. I also enjoy working as a team to achieve goals and find this a good way to stay motivated. ....I will not let the tam down !!!!! 50 crunches done
    Kellieanney I joined this challenge to set a good example for my daughters to lose weight and gain muscle tone, energy and strength.
    Farmwife3815 I joined this challenge to meet people who are on the same path I am. I also wanted to find some fun ways to exercise.
    Prephred I joined this challenge to get back in the swing of things. Been out of it for quite a while and needed some motivation. I looked at several websites and this seemed to be the best one for "community".
    I can't do crunches (even chair ones) can I substitute 50 diamond push-ups for the extra large?
  • kathvg
    kathvg Posts: 68
    Options
    i joined the challenge as i have gained a bit from my low weight back in nov 2012 and thought this might be a good way to mix it up a bit and to hopefully get back on track :)
  • Super_Mama
    Super_Mama Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I seem to be off a day in my challanges but am going back to make sure I got them all, sorry! I started this challange blindly walking into it loving the idea of making weight loss and health fun. I recently joins mfp with a new account and vowed to find people to help support me on my journey and who I could support in return. So far this challenge has been amazing. I have gotten so much encouragement and support from people around the world whom I have never met, much more so than some of my friends and family that I have known forever. This challenge has been the best, most fun, rewarding health and exercise challenge I have ever been a part of and I am so thankful to have been recruited!

50 crunches done!