Starting Another Round on Sunday, April 28

Options
SJackson50
SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
Hi!
I am starting my third round, with heavier weights, on Sunday, April 28. If anyone is interested in starting this week, let me know and I will start a group!
Good luck & lets' do this!
Sj

Replies

• SJackson50
    Options
    Anyone?
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I will start with you:) I am actually supposed to be going on to week 3 on Monday, but since I have had to take the last 5 days off for an injured toe, I think I will just start again.
    So you've done BR before? How were your results?
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are starting on Monday (using Sunday as rest day) the 29th with the kickstart week. He is nursing a wounded rotator cuff at the moment, so I have a feeling he's going to be cheering me on in the mornings for this week though. We started in the fall and made it through 2-3 weeks but I had surgery at that time and we never got to finish the program at that point. I'm also in my second week of C25k, so I'm really hoping I can make it through the next week in once piece! :smile:
  • SJackson50
    Options
    I will start with you:) I am actually supposed to be going on to week 3 on Monday, but since I have had to take the last 5 days off for an injured toe, I think I will just start again.
    So you've done BR before? How were your results?

Hi!
    I lost two sizes the first time I did BR and two more, the second time. Now, I'm trying to get to my goal--which is one more size. I am buying 12 pounds weights this time around. I was considering skipping weeks 1 & 2, but I like the progression.
    Good luck!
  • SJackson50
    Options
    My husband and I are starting on Monday (using Sunday as rest day) the 29th with the kickstart week. He is nursing a wounded rotator cuff at the moment, so I have a feeling he's going to be cheering me on in the mornings for this week though. We started in the fall and made it through 2-3 weeks but I had surgery at that time and we never got to finish the program at that point. I'm also in my second week of C25k, so I'm really hoping I can make it through the next week in once piece! :smile:

Sorry about your husband's rotator cuff! I had the same problem. You will enjoy the results from the kickstart week--it is very helpful for motivation!
  • marieskee
    marieskee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • SJackson50
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I did workout one today...yay!!!
    Since this is my third go-round, I did the all of the advanced modifications. My body is likely to protest tomorrow!
    Do you guys want to put all of your beginning stats?
    I am starting at 158, with a goal weight of 140--or a size 6, whichever comes first!
    Good luck everyone!
    sj
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I did workout one today...yay!!!
    Since this is my third go-round, I did the all of the advanced modifications. My body is likely to protest tomorrow!
    Do you guys want to put all of your beginning stats?
    I am starting at 158, with a goal weight of 140--or a size 6, whichever comes first!
    Good luck everyone!
    sj

I am 5'3 and 151-154 with a goal of 135. Or a size 6:)
  • southpaw211
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, but we did the big grocery shop tonight for all of the kickstart groceries. Will start in the am.

I'm 177, goal with Jillian is 155 and my ultimate goal is about 135-140-145. It keeps changing. I guess when I feel good enough I'll work on maintaining. I'd love to be a 6, but a loose/comfortable 8 would be fantastic. I don't really have the structure for a 6 unless I am much skinnier, from what I remember. It was a long time ago! :grumble:

eta: I'm 38 and 5'4".
  • mwbartek
    mwbartek Posts: 21
    Options
    I am in! Started back at WO 1 this morning after three weeks of sickness after completing the first month. I'm basically starting over, with heavier weights. Let's do this!!
  • southpaw211
    Options
    I am in! Started back at WO 1 this morning after three weeks of sickness after completing the first month. I'm basically starting over, with heavier weights. Let's do this!!

I did WO 1 this morning too! And have the added joy of Cardio 1 after work tonight (I'm doing the kickstart this week). I'm ready for a nap!
  • SJackson50
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Did w/o 2 this morning...I love the even number days...I could definitely live without push ups!
    I am planning to also do the Six Week Six Pack as my second workout on cardio days for the first six weeks, then Killer Abs for the last six.

Hope you are all having a great start to the week!
    sj
  • SJackson50
    Options
    I did WO 1 this morning too! And have the added joy of Cardio 1 after work tonight (I'm doing the kickstart this week). I'm ready for a nap!

Enjoy the kickstart!
  • SJackson50
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, but we did the big grocery shop tonight for all of the kickstart groceries. Will start in the am.

I'm 177, goal with Jillian is 155 and my ultimate goal is about 135-140-145. It keeps changing. I guess when I feel good enough I'll work on maintaining. I'd love to be a 6, but a loose/comfortable 8 would be fantastic. I don't really have the structure for a 6 unless I am much skinnier, from what I remember. It was a long time ago! :grumble:

eta: I'm 38 and 5'4".

I know what you mean. When I started this journey, I thought 130 was a great goal weight. But, as my body began to change, I realized that would be too low for me...so, now it is 140...and actually, that may be lower than necessary for my goal of a six...
    Good luck this week!
  • Carol_123
    Carol_123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'll join! Starting over again.
  • SJackson50
    Options
    I'll join! Starting over again.

Great! Welcome!
  • marieskee
    marieskee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am about to do day 2. Day one was great, I kicked butt. This is my first time doing this and already I am in love! Good luck everyone!!!!
  • southpaw211
    Options
    I did workout 1 yesterday morning and Cadio 1 last night. Felt every bit of it when I got up this morning - ouch! I think it's those arm circles with the kicking feet that did it. My sides ache!

So I did workout 2 this morning... and only burned 130 calories? Can that be right? I know it wasn't as hardcore as the other two, but jeez, I thought I would at least burn 200. I can burn 100 calories walking to the mailbox and back! (I have a very long driveway) Can anyone else compare calorie burn on workout 2? I've always had a very low resting heart rate and very low blood pressure, despite not being athletic or working out regularly. I wonder if that plays a role?
  • BellaSpeer
    BellaSpeer Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Hi!
    I lost two sizes the first time I did BR and two more, the second time. Now, I'm trying to get to my goal--which is one more size. I am buying 12 pounds weights this time around. I was considering skipping weeks 1 & 2, but I like the progression.
    Good luck!

That's really great! That's how I'd like to use this program, repeat until I reach my ultimate goal! I've done 30-day shred and Ripped in 30 and love her workouts, so I'm really pumped about this. I started yesterday!!!
  • BellaSpeer
    BellaSpeer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My stats: I'm 5'2 1/2" and I'm actually starting at 148, and my goal is 128. I'll just be psyched to see the 130s again!!