C25K ~ Week 1, Day 1 ...here I go!

Options
12346»

Replies

• minnndymae
    minnndymae Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job Rosie!!! Welcome to the C25K club :flowerforyou: ...after 7 weeks, I can't say that I LOVE running just yet...but I'm starting to really crave it when I miss a day, who woulda thought?! haha

Today I covered 2.5 MILES!!! in my 25 minute run (w7d1), I can't even tell you how good I feel about this. Never in my life had I even run a full mile and now here I am coving 2.5 miles! AND I signed up for a 5k finally too!!! Its two weeks after I finish this program and I feel so confident that I'll finish it now--I mean, I have a month left and 1 more mile to add, I got this! :bigsmile:

THANK YOU guys SO much for your support!! I KNOW that I couldn't have done this without you cheering & pushing me on! You are such inspirations to me!! thank you, thank you, thank you!! xoxoxo
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Great job Rosie!!! Welcome to the C25K club :flowerforyou: ...after 7 weeks, I can't say that I LOVE running just yet...but I'm starting to really crave it when I miss a day, who woulda thought?! haha

Today I covered 2.5 MILES!!! in my 25 minute run (w7d1), I can't even tell you how good I feel about this. Never in my life had I even run a full mile and now here I am coving 2.5 miles! AND I signed up for a 5k finally too!!! Its two weeks after I finish this program and I feel so confident that I'll finish it now--I mean, I have a month left and 1 more mile to add, I got this! :bigsmile:

THANK YOU guys SO much for your support!! I KNOW that I couldn't have done this without you cheering & pushing me on! You are such inspirations to me!! thank you, thank you, thank you!! xoxoxo

I've been waiting WEEKS to say this, so here goes...

Who's "so not a runner" now?
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    The rain finally went away so I went out today and ran 2 miles out of the 5K. That's the most I've ever run! Scary thing was, it was slower than when I intersperse walking and running, but the slower pace let me run longer stretches. Not sure which is better but I think I'm going to concentrate on length and see if the pace comes up on its own.