Share Your Favorite Easy Keto Snacks Here

Options
lilystipe
lilystipe Posts: 5 Member
I'm getting tired of cheese sticks and pork rinds (blasphemy, I know) so I need some new ideas.

One thing I stumbled upon yesterday at the store was the Blue Diamond Habanero Barbecue Almonds. They are delicious and only 2 net carbs for 27 almonds.

Replies

• HealthyHappyWealthyWise
    Options
    Smokehouse almonds, brie, pepperoni, cream cheese and celery. http://www.carbsmart.com/fatfast.html is also a good resource. I know it's meant for a fat fast, but all the ideas are around 200 calories and easy.
  • bwhite0425
    bwhite0425 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So many fat fast snacks!! Wow!! Thanks for that link!!
  • Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have homemade deviled eggs almost every day. I use full-fat mayo, paprika, salt, and pepper. Sometimes I use mustard on top.

Another favorite is half and avocado sprinkled with sea salt.
  • bassejm0
    bassejm0 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wasabi almonds at Target!

I've heard rumors that Blue Diamond almonds have a salt and vinegar kind, but I've yet to find those yet.
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I make little quiche muffins, make like an ordinary quice in muffin tins but don't put the pastry in, just butter the tin - lush
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    wrap some roast beef around the cheese sticks, make some beef jerky if you've got a dehydrator, order almonds off of the website for the flavors not available near you...

Pickles are relatively low carb and calorie and large and filling. I like Claussen. :)

Also, cold water. :)
  • LaRose86
    LaRose86 Posts: 8
    Options
    I found a recipe for sour cream deviled eggs and they taste amazing. I also eat fried cheese balls, pepperoni's, fat bombs, low carb peanut butter cookies, and low carb meatballs for snacks. Just make some in advance and snack on them throughout the week. Hardest part is limiting yourself to a certain amount.
  • Everydayimketoing
    Everydayimketoing Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like to put a handful of mozzarella cheese on the bottom of a bowl, then put on 1.5 tbsp of pizza sauce, 6 slices of pepperoni, then top it with some more cheese and microwave for about 20 seconds. SO. GOOD! And it's only ~193 calories and 1 net carb.
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Here's a wealth of ideas (she has other categories, too): http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/snack_recipes.html
  • str1ddy
    str1ddy Posts: 10
    Options
    @Bassejm0 Blue Diamond does indeed have salt and vinegar flavoured almonds...but I was scared to try them since the package says that the flavourings are totally artificial. Not sure I wanna try it and then find out it has a weird aftertaste or anything.

In relation to the topic, I think my fave easy keto snack is egg-bacon-sandwiches. You hardboil an egg (like, properly hard boil) and slice it up. Layer bacon between slices for an egg-based sandwich!
  • katastrophe08
    Options
    I make deviled eggs, my grandmother gave me half a dozen ways to flavor them differently if you get tired of paprika. I like to use a teaspoon of powdered ranch dressing and whip it up. It's delicious!
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Spicy Pork Rings + Sour Cream

Hot and cooling sensation at the same time... Love it!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    My favourites...

- Handmade "Fat Bombs" (I make lemon ones, sooo yummy!)
    - Hickory Smoked Almonds
    - Cheese of ANY kind (brie, feta, aged cheddar, etc.)
    - Russel Stover's sugar-free coconut chocolates...taste like Bounty bars (expensive, so I only get them for a rare treat)
    - Avocados
    - Pepperoni
    - Roasted Pistachios
    - Kale Chips
    - Low carb cheese cake with sugar-free syrup
    - Any kind of flourless sweet you can make with a sugar sub (I like using granular stevia or EZ-Sweetz).
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I have homemade deviled eggs almost every day. I use full-fat mayo, paprika, salt, and pepper. Sometimes I use mustard on top.

Another favorite is half and avocado sprinkled with sea salt.
    I put yelow mustard in with the mayo..it tastes so delicious that way!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Spicy Pork Rings + Sour Cream

Hot and cooling sensation at the same time... Love it!
    You meant spicy pork rinds right? Mmm, sounds great. I've only ever had the regular kind. Going to look for those. Thanks for the suggestion!
  • thugstrife
    thugstrife Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My favorites right now are meat and cheese platters, chicken wings, roasted brussel sprouts and hummus, pickled eggs, and sunflower seed butter. I'm sure the list could go on, I love snacking.
  • 30dayketo
    30dayketo Posts: 1
    Options
    Macadamia nuts! Just got a bag from Coscto for $16. They are roasted and salted and really, really good. Super filling. High calorie though, so make sure you measure.

Parmesan crisps with pepperoni and cream cheese.

Quesadillas -- Low carb tortillas served with melted cheese + hot sauce.
  • danielwoolston
    danielwoolston Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    bumping this post by adding a little pork rind trick to help get over the 'tired of these' phase.
    buy some plain (non-flavored) pork rinds. Buy a container of one of these:
    http://www.kernelseasons.com/
    I've tried the ranch and love it. put the rinds in a bag, dump some seasoning down in there and shake the hell out of the bag.
    open bag and enjoy a new passion for pork rinds.
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Bump