Jillian Michaels Every Day in May :)

Options
2»

Replies

• eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! I also couldn't get through NMTZ with 5 pounds, and after half of a circuit switched to 3 pounds hehe. And I'm so happy to hear about your endurance improving! I've never been able to run more than about a mile in my life. I've tried programs like Couch to 5K, but I found even that was a struggle and never got far. (I tried this years ago, though, and it could be a different story today.) I'm a little inspired to try running soon, just to see what level I'm at :) I do feel like I've seen fitness improvements since doing regular exercise videos.

Also, I really want to thank you for the words of encouragement. I just did a 30-minute "Strength and Stretch" video from YouTube, and I already feel better. I'm getting ready to call it an early night, and I think the soothing music and stretches will help me sleep even better.
  • fnixrebrn
    fnixrebrn Posts: 27
    Options
    My endurance improved because of the C210K app.. I'm more of a sprinter than an endurance runner and wanted to see if the program really worked after all the good feedback about it. I'm doing a 5k this Saturday and hoping to do a 10k by the end of the year. My running goal is to run a Half Marathon and if I'm lucky maybe a Marathon.

I would take it slow if you are going to try the C25K program again and don't be afraid to redo a week if you don't feel ready to move on. Since you have been regularly working out, I think you will have better success at finishing the program. Running and Strength Training go hand in hand.

I'm wondering with all these workouts.. perhaps we need treat ourselves to a massage, our muscles might be tired/sore so that could be a way to revitalize them ( or perhaps I just want to pamper myself :laugh: ).
  • belle19822000
    belle19822000 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am going to "cheat" this week with my exercise routine and only WALK. I'm in a bad PMS mood and long walks will do just fine! :laugh:
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    You're making me feel better, belle ;) I'm also just having a rough week. I've been in Korea almost 2 years, and strangely I've never felt so homesick :-/ I did a light walk for an hour, and I'm going to do a YouTube video now for maybe 30-45 minutes- just something light like ballet or pilates. In the end, I guess exercise is exercise hehe.
  • belle19822000
    belle19822000 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Here's a suggestion.

I did warm up and last 3 circuits from NMTZ, then did circuit 5 and half of circuit 6 from BFBM. And stretching for the end.

I felt like I did 30 DS but didn't rush through it. 30 DS is more like: go, go move it, from 1 move to the next, without thinking. This was go, go move it too :laugh: But with a plan, with a GOOD WARM UP, with an excellent cool-down! And it lasted 35 mins - ok, maybe longer.

I'm thinking of this: if I combine through the week circuits from BFBM and NMTZ I will get a better version of 30 DS.

Because I feel I am bored with 30 DS especially! and NMTZ too :sad: not to mention BFBM.

I found good routines on Youtube channel Be fit, but I'm so used to Jillian Michaels.

Anyway, on Tuesday I'll give chance to killer buns level 1, just to see how much pain I can take :noway: :noway:
  • ReaGaladriel
    ReaGaladriel Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've reached my goal and decided I want to tone up more. So I've decided to do No more trouble zones for 30 days. :) I will have a rest day every 7 days. I did 2 days and every muscle in my body is sore. But I like it!

One question,,,should I do any other exercise for my tricepses except this? They are my trouble area :(
  • fnixrebrn
    fnixrebrn Posts: 27
    Options
    Decided that I'm only going to be doing No More Trouble Zones 3 times a week and hold off on Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Since I have to run a longer distance and a longer period of time 3 times a week, I didn't want to over train and injure myself.
    I've reached my goal and decided I want to tone up more. So I've decided to do No more trouble zones for 30 days. :) I will have a rest day every 7 days. I did 2 days and every muscle in my body is sore. But I like it!

One question,,,should I do any other exercise for my tricepses except this? They are my trouble area :(

I think you would be okay only doing NMTZ to work on your triceps. She has circuit 4? as her triceps workout and it pretty much works on that trouble area. If you find later on that the other parts of your body are getting "toned" faster then you could always throw in push ups, planks, etc... to work on your triceps.