20-30 sometings: toughest thing about being single for you?

Options
1235»

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    friends are great and all but they will always put their own significant others ahead of you.
    Well, you should change gender then. The code of manliness tells us "bros before hoes".
    Men who do not follow this usually isolate themselves gradually (I know I've been there). So yeah... always have a spare moment for your friends.

actually I much rather guy friends. I have always had more guy friends than girl friends because I have the same mentality. unless u are married, SO's come and go and there is no use in letting them come between you and your friends. i'm finding it harder to have guy friends now without them wanting or expecting more tho, oh well. :ohwell:
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Being 20-30 and married was much worse than being 20-30 single.

Personally I am quite alright with it :)
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options

Agree!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    word! I didnt have to miss out on ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

Agree!!

I just shot you a high five through the internet.
    word! I didnt have to miss out on ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're damn right!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Companionship, definitely. That and knowing I can count on someone other than my family "24/7" emotionally, is what I miss.

Back to being single after 2 month stint of bliss and 3 months of long distance days and talking/texting non stop. Also doesn't help this person is 2,000 mi away from me in another country.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Instead of having trouble getting sex, it seems that's all guys do want from me. They'll play the relationship card until sex happens, then poof, and just want to be a booty call.

Also, it's the loneliness. That's the killer. Rainy days, holidays, being the 7th WHEEL, every day after work coming home to nothing. It gets really old.