Fortnightly Weigh ins

Options
1235»

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal this week too. I am finally at a healthy BMI! I have also adjusted my goal to 135. I am happy with the size I am right now, but I still have some extra fat to get rid of!
  • HulaHoopQueen
    HulaHoopQueen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Finally, saw lower movement on the scale. I started a new exercise regimen in August and I have been up 2 pounds since then. Today, I saw 142.6 on the scale, so 2.6 until goal!
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    Finally, saw lower movement on the scale. I started a new exercise regimen in August and I have been up 2 pounds since then. Today, I saw 142.6 on the scale, so 2.6 until goal!

That's great!
  • HulaHoopQueen
    Options

That's great!

Thanks!! Congrats on making goal, also!! : ) I haven't been checking in here, but it doesn't seem like we've been very active lately. : (
  • HulaHoopQueen
    Options
    Monday's WI was 141.8, so less than 2 pounds to goal! : )
  • Just_Ceci
    Options

YAY!! I'm about 2 lbs from my lowered goal too. Last weigh in was 137!
  • HulaHoopQueen
    Options
    WI yesterday was 140.2, so .2 from goal! :smile:
  • HulaHoopQueen
    Options

YAY!! I'm about 2 lbs from my lowered goal too. Last weigh in was 137!

Great job!!! That's awesome!!
  • HulaHoopQueen
    Options
    I made goal today!! I actually have lost more in the past few weeks than in the past few months!
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!!

Now if we can figure out this maintenance thing...
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    I've been forgetting to post here - weighed in yesterday at 121. I'm past my original goal, but still have some pudge to drop, so soldering on until it's gone, or I get to my new goal. If that happens and I'm still not happy it'll be bulk/cut cycles to get the %BF down.
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    I've been forgetting to post here - weighed in yesterday at 121. I'm past my original goal, but still have some pudge to drop, so soldering on until it's gone, or I get to my new goal. If that happens and I'm still not happy it'll be bulk/cut cycles to get the %BF down.

I'm in the same boat- weighed in this morning at my ultimate goal weight, but still have a little pudge to get rid of. Planning to join a gym as the weather gets too bad to be outside and will start doing some lifting. Nervous about the whole maintenance thing!
  • stealthq
    Options
    Another one bites the dust. Take that holidays :P

119 lbs as of this morning.

At this rate, I've got another 4 months to go. Must. Be. Patient.

Maybe joining a new gym and changing up my weight training after the New Year will get it going a little faster? Fingers crossed.
  • stealthq
    Options
    Down again, not quite sure how. 117.5 lbs. I didn't track over a fair amount of the holidays and although I tried to be smart about my choices, I KNOW I was over pretty regularly. I wasn't denying myself cookies and other holiday goodies.

Anyway, I'm just now beginning Starting Strength. I've been lifting, but not free weights, so this will be my intro. I've already run into problems with my appetite increasing. Been over the last three days. I'm just going to go with it, eat if I'm still hungry at night without worrying about staying strictly under maintenance and see how the next month goes.
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    That's great! I'm slowly dropping back down, but still have a couple of lbs to go to be back at my lowest. I weighed in at 136 this morning. Maintenance is so much harder than losing was...