Done!
  • Need2lose456
    Need2lose456 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Otherwise you just don't have the energy to do proper exercise
  • myrealname
    myrealname Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 5 done. I'm thinking I'll take a rest day tomorrow but am undecided.
  • cadjin
    cadjin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 done! by far the easiest it has ever been. I can't get over how easy I found it despite working twice as hard, not as sweaty and not as much pain to push through. I feel amazing!! what a difference a few short days can make! can't wait for day 6 tomorrow.
    I was going to take a break over the weekend but decided not to as I would feel guilty, and my body is crying out for more and more so I'm keeping it going, unless my body should tell me otherwise of course!!
  • jlcarcajc4
    jlcarcajc4 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5! Going to do day 6 tomorrow& then Sunday is going to be my rest day!!
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Finished 5 (even though I said I did earlier, I did it tonight). I didn't push hard today because I burned 646 calories at the gym earlier and a little over 100 in the garden.

Am I the only one who acts like she's punching Jillian in the face in the cardio squat punches?
  • elm7f
    elm7f Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :( I did day one of level two yesterday and some how hurt my shoulder. I took the day off. It's the first "day off" I've taken. I plan to be back at it in the morning.
  • innocenceportrayed
    Options
    :( I did day one of level two yesterday and some how hurt my shoulder. I took the day off. It's the first "day off" I've taken. I plan to be back at it in the morning.

Unless it's tear inducing, ice it, massage it and then stretch it. I had hurt my elbow muscle a few days ago and I iced it, and made sure to stretch it and the more I worked it, the better it felt.
  • elm7f
    Options
    Thanks. I'll definitely try icing it. As the day has gone on it feels much better. I was going to do L2D2 tonight but my husband talked me out of it. I have never been one to exercise. I wish I had a trainer to make sure I'm doing things right. I'm not even sure how I hurt it. Push-ups maybe??? Anyway, thanks for the advice.
  • innocenceportrayed
    Options
    Thanks. I'll definitely try icing it. As the day has gone on it feels much better. I was going to do L2D2 tonight but my husband talked me out of it. I have never been one to exercise. I wish I had a trainer to make sure I'm doing things right. I'm not even sure how I hurt it. Push-ups maybe??? Anyway, thanks for the advice.

If you don't have the correct form, yes, push ups could have done it, planks could have done it, anything really. If you have icy hot, throw that on in-between icing. Ice for 20 minutes on, 45-60 minutes off and don't immobilize it because it will hurt worse when you start to work it again. Just go easy and if it hurts too much then stop, but keep trying.
  • QueenMJD
    QueenMJD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 done today! Today was still hard but I can tell that i'm improving in some areas! I have been struggling to get through the push-ups and today I got through 1 set of them! Also the bicycle crunches have been very hard for me, each day i've done more of them! It's exciting to see the progression even in only 3 days!
  • bpalferys
    bpalferys Posts: 45
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6

I FINALLY DID BOTH FULL SETS OF PUSH UPS

I must be getting better :D Hope everyone else's shredding is going well!

I'm almost excited to take my Day 10 'During' Pic :)
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    not sure if I can do 30 DS today due to my illness. :( good luck everyone
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30 ds everyday- no rest days- but I'm not doing today :cry: because I'm moving an apartment. I'll tack on an extra day at the end to make up for it.

I thought about still doing it, but sometimes my arms get shakey after shred, and lifting box after box of my husbands massive book collection will shred my arms enough today.
  • Tanya1995
    Tanya1995 Posts: 39
    Options
    Yesterday I took a rest day and have just completed L1D5 :) I am so proud of myself too I pushed all the way through those darn bicycle crunch things :laugh: Doing better on push ups but still cant do all of them :frown:

keep up the good work everyone!!!
  • elm7f
    Options
    L2D2 done!
  • cadjin
    cadjin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    L1 Day 6 Done! not as easy as last night but hey ho!!
    Was a bit naughty and stepped on the scales again, they haven't budged but that is to be expected I guess so measured instead, (naughty I know as it is not even a week since I measured before I started) I wasn't really expecting much though.
    Got the shock of my life, I have lost 5" from all over in just 6 days, the biggest being from across my belly button where I have lost 1.5". Just the motivation I needed it makes the sweat and pain a lot easier to deal with when you see results!!
  • vickiheard1
    vickiheard1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1 complete. Should be day 9 but I took a day off after day 6. I think I will take one day off every week the rest day was needed!:happy:
  • brookemcfarlin12
    Options
    I'm on day 3 today and will be doing the exercise right after I post this.
    The craziest thing, is that since i've been doing this and the elliptical, my endurance has skyrocketed, and I'm way more energized than I was before. I feel like I even look healthier :) I checked the scales and it said I went up a bit but I believe its because of the exercise? I remember reading before that you don't see a change in weight until farther in. But wow! :) I'm proud that I made it this far.
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 done was going to give it a miss today but pushed myself to do it , as i know what im like and might not have done it tommoro either so im just going to do it every day or i might give up, had a little look at level 2 wow im scared now :laugh: