Daily Check In

Options

Replies

• pkralev
    pkralev Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm a little late joining in. But I like the idea of checking in every day. I finishied Level 1 day 5 this morning, not hurting as much, but in saying that my thighs are a little sore. Bring on day 6 I say.
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I just knocked Day 4 out so that's twice in one day with about 23 hours between sessions. Now I'm caught up! It is getting a little easier.
  • brookemcfarlin12
    Options
    Well, finished day 1 today and wow how fun it was! Even though Jillian pretty much kicked my *kitten*, it felt amazing to know that I worked hard at something that's good for myself :) legs are kind of painful right now, so i'm worried i'm going to be reeeeallllyyy sore, especially since I did the elliptical for 30 minutes afterwards like normal
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 1 :)
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    level one day 5 DONE !!!!:wink: we can do this together we are kicking our own butts, keep strong everyone :heart:
  • ragazza1
    ragazza1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 4 done.Still finding squat press hard but having to pause for a shorter time now.
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yay! Day 5 Level 1 complete! Now for my nice, restful weekend!
  • ejp123
    ejp123 Posts: 10
    Options
    Day 6 completed. Found today really difficult :frown: I thought it was supposed to get easier as the days go by! :/
  • Need2lose456
    Need2lose456 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Day 6 completed. Found today really difficult :frown: I thought it was supposed to get easier as the days go by! :/

Are you taking rest days?
  • CCNYE63
    CCNYE63 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 11 (I started May 1st). Workout 2 is TOUGH on shoulders and legs- lots of planks and squats!

I think rest days are important and don't do more than 3 consecutive days. I do walk or run on days I'm not doing 30DS though.
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    day 5 level 1 done!

I woke up this morning feeling super feeble though. It feels like I'm losing weight but don't have a scale. I got some electrolyte water which seemed to help before starting shred.

I also went with the beginner woman's level this morning. I am sore but nothing to really complain about!! Still excited about getting some results.
  • ejp123
    ejp123 Posts: 10
    Options
    Are you taking rest days?

Nope... there lies my problem I guess! I really just wanted to be able to power through, but should probably listen to my body a bit more :tongue:
  • deadlydiva
    deadlydiva Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Complete day 4 (level 1) last night. Was able to get through all the cardio without feeling like I was going to die and I actually managed to do a proper butt kick. (^.^)
  • SarahL522
    SarahL522 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Got caught up with kids homework last night and then just got plain lazy (if im completly honest) so didnt do day 2. this morning i wake up and I AM SORE from DAY 1!!! my legs and thighs are SORE! :) I cant tell you how happy I was to be sore! I was a little worried that 20 min might not be enough.. oh no its enough.. but I also might be so sore because i dont feel that she stretches you out enough. so.. i think Ill add my own stretching in after wards.
  • niteal2
    niteal2 Posts: 14
    Options
    level 1 day 5 ;)
  • lovingmyreflection
    Options
    Level 1, Day 5 done!

I have to decide whether I'm going to take a 1 or 2 day break. I guess I'll see how my body feels.
  • faemisamis
    faemisamis Posts: 11
    Options
    Level 1, Day 3 (with one rest day...so, day 4?). I find the squats + bicep curls really hard on my ankles. My front knee is at a 90 degree angle and feels fine, but my back ankle kills me every time. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Day 6 completed. Also did Day 1 of wk 2 of the C25k prog. Hoping after tomorrow(last day of school-I'm a teacher) I will be able to get it in earlier because I don't like this evening excersise crap! lol

I like the idea of doing 30DS with C25K -- how is that going? Do you alternate between the two, or are you powering through 30DS AND running? I can't think about moving after Jillian is done kicking my butt...
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Today was my weigh in day and I somehow gained half a pound so I'm discouraged but I'm going to keep going.
    I'm not sore at all so I'm continuing without a rest day (I know, I know). I honestly think level 2 will be easier for me, I watched it a few days ago and I can already do planks up to 75 seconds and have been doing a squat challenge this month (gone up to 125 squats in a day, but over 500 squats total this month so far) so I'm just looking forward to getting to something different from level 1.

Day 5 level 1 done.
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 5. Still kicking my butt. Time to cool off in the ocean then hit the gym and mow grass. Cardio and weight training galore today.
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Will be doing Day 4 of Level 1 this evening. My arms have been so sore up until today. Maybe yesterday worked the soreness out. I lost 2 lbs this week so it's very encouraging! I've also been doing the 30 day ab challenge so hopefully that will help!