Daily Check In

Options

Replies

• Tenamarie123
    Tenamarie123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today I will be on day 8 of Level 1. I use 3 lb hand weights throughout the workout. I am really dreading starting Level 2 which should be Friday, however I'm going out of town for the weekend so it probably wont' be until Monday. It does get easier ladies so stick with it! The first 3 days were the hardest mostly because of sore muscles. Once your muscles start feeling better it gets easier.
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done.
  • alhunt8587
    alhunt8587 Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm a day behind most of you I do believe. I started Level 1 Day 1 today. This is my second time of doing the 30 day shred....Seen amazing results the first time, have a vacation coming up soon, so I figured I'd give it another go!! :) Good luck to everyone!! :)
  • lovingmyreflection
    Options
    I finished Level 1 Day 2! If it weren't for my arms and shoulders being sore from yesterday, I think it would have been easier! I think I'm going to do it 5 days a week, with the weekends off. I'm loving this program right now, and I hope I continue to love it!
  • Kristin188
    Kristin188 Posts: 1
    Options
    I finished Level 1 Day 4 today! I am doing this every day with no rest days. I also am doing 6 Weeks to 6 Pack Abs to get a longer workout in.
  • elm7f
    elm7f Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day of level one. I'm excited to move on!
  • vickiheard1
    vickiheard1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 5 complete. I need to start working it in earlier in the day because by 9pm I shot as is... but I did it!!
  • vstraughan
    vstraughan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 4 complete.

Slight improvements with the exception of butt kicks and jump rope ... even the 'Anita' variations are just too much impact for my knees, which is weird as I have no problem with jumping jacks. Going to wear knee supports tonight and see if I can get through them that way ... otherwise I'll be replacing them with jumping jacks.

Well done everyone, especially those progressing to Level 2!
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 done :smile: :smile:
  • shelled
    shelled Posts: 31
    Options
    Day 2 of 30DS - Level 1

Could not control my legs during the bicycle crunches!! Jillian didn't give a simplified version of bicycle crunches, did she? My legs just pretty much froze and could not be moved towards my head. I ended up just doing the crunches without the bicycle part.
  • juliegrey1
    juliegrey1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    just completed day one,my HRM says 157 cals in 30 mins,not bad hope I can walk tomorrow!lol:laugh:
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    So, after 2 cups of coffee, opening the mail, reorganising my craft supplies, killing time on the MFP forums, checking my emails, checking Facebook, texting my husband and watching 5 episodes of Zero Punctuation, I ran out of excuses and just completed Day 3 Level 1.

The first few rounds of cardio were still hellish, but on the final set I just had this sudden burst of thinking "I have more in the tank!" and I really went for it. It feels like a miracle breakthrough! I managed to get deeper in all the lunges, but my calves are really feeling it now.
  • sushiaushi
    sushiaushi Posts: 19
    Options
    Just completed my 3rd day of level 1! And I'm feeling it! Defiantly could of do it with a bit more enthusiasm, but I finished it and looking forward to doing better tomorrow.
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Level 1 - Day # 3 last night. I am feeling it this morning. Arms feel tired - I am using 5 lb weights for the squat-shoulder press and
    12 lbs for the deadlift. -
  • haliebest
    haliebest Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1 Day 3 this morning :)
  • sjlocklear
    sjlocklear Posts: 88
    Options
    I completed Level one Day 2 yesterday. I am sore this morning. This afternoon is a rest day for me becasue I have church tonight, so I will be on level 1 day 3 tomorrow.
  • ejp123
    ejp123 Posts: 10
    Options
    I did Level 1 Day 4 today, it is definitley beginning to feel a bit easier, I'm not as sore and am able to push on through whereas on Day 1 I was stopping for a breather! Still using the cans of beans as I don't have any weights!

I'm using soup cans too lol, makes me dubious that I'll even be able to handle the workout with proper weights!!

Just completed Day 4. Struggled with day-to-day activities during Day 2 and Day 3 as my entire body ached, but I'm starting to feel a bit more energised which is motivating. Also finding it easier to get through the strength and cardio activities, even pushing myself to try the advanced moves!

If anyone is struggling, just keep going, we can all do it! :)
  • lillyhkm
    lillyhkm Posts: 6
    Options
    I started 30DS on 3 May and have been doing about 4-5 days of it each week and hoping to increase it to 6 days a week soon. I'm on Level 1 Day 8 today. No results so far (same weight, same measurements).
  • Tanya1995
    Tanya1995 Posts: 39
    Options
    Done with day 3. Was hard but every day it seems to be getting easier :tongue: cant wait to be able to do reg push ups :bigsmile:
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I worked out at the gym and walked the beach today so I was bushed after the warmups for day 3. I'm going to do it for real when I get home from work, which'll be close to midnight.