Week 6 of 8

Mon Max Cardio Conditioning

Tue
Wed
Thur
Fri
Sat
Sun

I have been out of it, not doing well not eating well, been down, going to sleep 3-6am gained the weight back. I can workout 3 months and lose 3lbs and gain it all back in 1 day -_- ugh
That's discouraging.

I really hope I can push through for the last 3 weeks. Here I go!

Replies

• ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just have to push yourself. Remember why you started. Make new goals. Keep trying with your eating. You know weight fluctuates so much don't worry about it.

I finished Max Cardio Conditioning not to long ago. I think I did pretty good. I'm starting to do more of the circuit/intervals so that makes me happy. I feel like I'm getting back on track. I've been eating pretty good. It's just when I'm at work for 6-9hrs I tend to not eat or drink anything and then my calories at the end of the day is less than 1200. I always eat about 500 before I leave. Hopefully as I get into the groove of things I can change that. No work today which I'm super happy about and no work tomorrow because I have school so at least 2 days will be completely on track.

COME ON LADIES! We have to make the best of the last few weeks of Insanity! Push push push! If I have to I will start posting motivational pictures when I can. I do that on instagram and do quotes from those pictures on here. I just want us all to succeed. I want to succeed and graduate from insanity because I've worked so hard. I deserve to be happy with my body. I want to complete at least one full workout program. I've committed to this and I won't give up and I'm not going to let you give up! You deserve to be happy with your body and be proud of yourself for accomplishing this. Get it together and kick you butt into gear! We got this!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Workout done!
  • stayceyoung
    stayceyoung Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've fallen a bit behind because of my busy schedule, but am still trying to keep up. I'm on day 40 so I just completed Max Interval Circuit. I did Max Recovery last week and even though it was recovery, I found that to be pretty hard too. I love watching the people on the video get worn out because it doesn't make me feel as bad when I want to just collapse on the floor!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Day 44 Max Interval Circuit complete!
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm a few days behind...just completed Max Interval Plyo. I'm getting better with all the jumping and push ups...my two least favourite things haha!

Keep pushing ladies!! You are rocking it!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    I'm always glad to see you ladies logging keep it up.

& Shalla thx for the kind words!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    I did Plyo earlier this morning before work. I have to keep doing that so I'm more on control of my workouts. Might lose out on sleep but it'll be worth it in the end!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    about to go do this workout
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Good for you doing your workout! I did it a few hours ago. It's hard doing it because my arms and legs are killing me. It doesn't bother me until we start doing something LOL. Are you guys having problems like this? It seems like my thighs never recover from the workouts. It's an ongoing thing. I hate it.
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Workout time.
    My attitude sucks right now 45mins was a lot, 60 mins is a huge turn off then add abs workout.
    I need to create a schedule or something because i'm failing.

Done. :yawn:
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Oh ****! I totally forgot about the Ab workout... I'll do it today. I got to my workout late because me and my bestie fell asleep after running errands and stuff. I can't believe I forgot but I would like the record to show that I killed my workout last night.
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Alright made up for missing Cardio abs last night. Was actually able to lift my leg much more than ever before. I like how we have 2 recovery workouts a week now and an off day. It's awesome.
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    ???? Why was I writing in Week 5? Anyways I did Max Plyo not to long ago. Was sweating so badly. I was slipping on my sweat. So many dang push-ups! Can't wait to complete the 63 days. So close to the finish line ladies!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    I can't wait for our off day. My body aches so bad. Just need a day off to do nothing even though I have to work.. Ugh
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Shalla you're on it! Keep up the good work.
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    How's it going with you? We haven't really talked lately..

Did Max Recovery. Enjoyed it a bit more this time around.
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    I've lost my will, missed a few workouts and so I've decided to start month 2 all the way over starting Monday. Keep up the good work tho.
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    It happens. Just glad your still pushing forward with it. That your not quitting. For that you should be proud of yourself.

As I've said before I was looking forward to our off day. The awesome thing is I'm also off of work. A total off day! It's rare!
  • hksilverfox
    hksilverfox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi again from the token male in the group! Have not given up but have been bobbing around on holiday for three weeks including two of those on a cruise ship, however, I did manage to keep to my schedule! My goal was to not put any weight on while on the ship and I will find out how I did when I weigh in tomorrow. It sure was hard this second month and I am a week behind most of you but keep plugging away. Like others I am determined to finish one exercise program! Will check in when I get back home and attack another week!
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 43 - Max Cardio Conditioning complete. It was definitely a bit easier than the first time I did it. Starting to get tired of Insanity though. I will try my best to stick with it for the next 20 days.