Week 6

Options
2»

Replies

• ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Week 8 day 1 so Day 57 for me? Yeah, I think. Just finished Max Interval Plyo. I feel great! I just want to dance! I think I did a great job. When I couldn't do anymore push-ups on my arms I went to my knees. I did more of the side push-ups. I just feel so good today and its amazing to me because I haven't felt this way in a while so I'm very happy about that. Last week of Insanity! Keep pushing guys no matter where you are in the program. Have a great day!
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 44 - Max Interval Circuit complete
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    I feel like complete *kitten*! The worst I've ever done on a workout by far. I kept flashing through the whole workout. TMI but I threw up in my mouth. I think it's partially because I've been up since 6am dealing with school stuff, donated blood. Haven't really drunk any fluids or eaten much. I'm so frustrated and tired. I just want to be done with this. I'm so disappointed. I tried to take my frustration out during the workout but I just don't have the energy or push to. Sorry to be a downer but I'm going to keep it real. Wish I could've did my workout this morning then I wouldn't be feeling this way. Ugh! Whatever. Hopefully tomorrow is better.
  • lildaug
    Options
    Day 45 - Max Interval Plyo complete. I didn't dread today's DVD as much which is good...

@ShallaLovee1 - I'm sure it's because you donated blood you were feeling fatigued. I'm sorry you had a bad workout. I've been feeling that way too. But at least you did the workout. A lot of others would have just sat on the couch and ate pizza. Tomorrow is a new day. Try to do the workout when you have a bit more energy!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Day 45 - Max Interval Plyo complete. I didn't dread today's DVD as much which is good...

@ShallaLovee1 - I'm sure it's because you donated blood you were feeling fatigued. I'm sorry you had a bad workout. I've been feeling that way too. But at least you did the workout. A lot of others would have just sat on the couch and ate pizza. Tomorrow is a new day. Try to do the workout when you have a bit more energy!

Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately today wasn't as good either. I don't know what's wrong with me. I wasn't flashing as bad as yesterday but it was coming hard when it did. Went to work like that. I was okay until I got busy then it was hard to focus on anything but my breathing. Tried to cleanse my body out by eating only fruits and veggies but when I got home I bought chips.. Needless to say I just binged. I need to get my head in the game!
  • lildaug
    Options
    Day 46 - Max Recovery complete. I really needed a less intense day today.
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Down to the nitty gritty now with Insanity. After today's workout I will have 2 more days. I am so ready for it to be complete. I need a break. I don't think my last weigh-in and measurements are going to be good at all. I have been so off track but it's all good. It's a good thing I don't focus on weight loss otherwise I would be going crazy. Trying to wait for my headache to go down a little before I do Plyo. I'm actually ready for it today. I've been feeling crappy the last few days but I haven't skipped a beat with my workouts which makes me happy. Keep it going ladies! I want to hear from you. We're in this together right?
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Aww so proud of you all keep up the good work!!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Last Fit Test Results

28v479.jpg

Results

35i61ye.jpg

Weight- 161.8 (-13.8)
    Chest- 36 3/4 (-2.75)
    L.Arm- almost 11 1/2 (-1)
    R.Arm- (-1)
    L.Thigh- 24 (little less) (-1/2)
    R.Thigh- (-1/2)
    Waist- 30 (-6 1/2)
    Hips- 40 1/2 (-3 1/2)

That's a total of 15.75 inches lost all around my body.

I don't see much of a difference but I feel the difference in my body. And numbers don't lie. Don't give up keep digging deep!
  • lildaug
    Options
    Congrats on finishing the program. I just completed day 50 and can't wait until the end. Only 13 days to go. I guess I'll stop coming on the group page since no one is left.
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job Shalla!! Congrats on completing the program! You are awesome!!! I still have a few days left but the results bodywise are not as great I was hoping. BUT the changes in my fitness are great! It has really helped with my strength and running abilities. So I guess that's a positive thing :P

@lildaug keep up the great work! We're almost there!!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Definitely that's a great accomplishment @beecee13. I feel the same. It's helped so much in my endurance. I'm going to start jogging again pretty soon so we'll see how much better I do. Last time I went jogging I lasted 15 minutes.
  • hksilverfox
    hksilverfox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you that have finished! The fact that you stuck with it is huge! So many people start this program but only a very small percentage have what it takes to complete it. I am happy for all of you that you did this, regardless of what the numbers say, it is still a huge accomplishment! I have a week to go and will be glad of the break but must admit that I am thinking of doing it again or trying the P90X as a change of pace. Well done!