Slytherin Common Room

Options

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    back to get my points for posting. Only 10 tricep dips again yesterday. Wrist and knee hurting. been cleaning the hosue like mad. Big spring cleaning and organizing. So much apper to sort through.
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Can I be in Slytherin? :bigsmile:

edited for spelling
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    I was Slytherin for a while back then got caught up in some major family issues and drama and went MIA... I'm back on MFP and doing the Whole30 this month. I'd really like to get back involved with the Hogwarts Challenge if you guys will have me! :)
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Welcome dadzpeach and turbophoenix. We are happy to have you. Just jump right in.

I copied this form the huffelpuff common room:

NEWT (food challenge) Eat a rainbow of fruits and vegetables. 1 newt daily for each color of the rainbow that you eat. Add 1 extra newt if it is fruit or vegetable you are trying for the first time. I am enclosing a link to some examples of how to ad a rainbow to your eating habits.

http://www.ag.ndsu.edu/pubs/yf/foods/fn595w.htm

OWL (exercise)challenge

Focus on back and core strength
    Superman exercises 1 newt for each set of 12 completed

http://www.livestrong.com/video/2526-do-superman-exercises/

Spirit - One earned for every day you post in your house's Common Room!

I will defianlty have to look a tthe link for the superman exercise. But I am well on my way the the ranbow challenge...green peppers, tomato, onion, peach and plum planned for the day so far.
    Have a great day everyone!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    I'm here for my daily login. Where is everyone. We need to get on this weeks challenge and kick some booty. i hoep everyone is doing well.

6 pts for me yesterday. Lots of fruits and veggies!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    I am so sad, where is everyone. i feel lilke I am doing this on my own come back and help me out guys.

6pts for yesterday again.

I hope everyoen is ok. See you soon.
  • dadzpeach
    Options
    I had 3 different colors of fruits and veggies yesterday... So does that equal 3 points?
  • dadzpeach
    Options
    3 different fruits and veggies for me yesterday, so 3 more points!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    excellent job dadzpeach...keep it up :)

I am doing well with teh fruits nad veggies this week, not so much with teh superman exercises. I will try to so a set today.

Still misssing the group.
  • dadzpeach
    Options
    4 different fruits and veggies so yay 4 more points... plus the ones from posting, I am rolling in the points :happy: The OWLs though, not so much... I will try some tonight :grumble:
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    happy friday everyone. I am still rockign the fruits and veggies. Hope to see more people next week.

have a great day dadzpeach :)
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    posting again. I wish someone who has been here awhile would tell me how to get to the Aug spreadsheet.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Sad, where is everyone?

My points rocked last week

Newts 31
    Owel - 1
    Spirit - 6
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been away, I really am not in the right head space at the moment to keep HoH duties on, if anyone wants to step up, let me or kellyisfat, who is Hogwarts headmistress know.

I'd like to keep posting and chipping away with Slytherin, I'm just so busy with work, my wedding and my health issues to commit to looking after Slytherin full time and it's not fair on everyone, we need someone who can do the house justice and hopefully get us the activity we crave.
  • biggergirlsrun2
    Options
    I'm excited- I lost another 2 lbs! I'm officially 4lbs away from meeting my first goal (it's taken almost 2 whole years!)
    Soon, I will be under 200lbs for the first time since I was in high school!

Sorry I haven't been here and updating daily how my fruits and veggies were going :( Sometimes work keeps me away from my desk more often than not.

Miss all my Slytherins!!!
  • dadzpeach
    Options
    Hey, I've been away, I really am not in the right head space at the moment to keep HoH duties on, if anyone wants to step up, let me or kellyisfat, who is Hogwarts headmistress know.

I'd like to keep posting and chipping away with Slytherin, I'm just so busy with work, my wedding and my health issues to commit to looking after Slytherin full time and it's not fair on everyone, we need someone who can do the house justice and hopefully get us the activity we crave.

I suggest fuhrmeister :smile: she has been helping me out tremendously all week.
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Thanks dadzpeach but I really have no desire to be in charge. I know crap abpuit computers and spredsheets. I can't even find out how to get to the August spread sheet and we are 3 weeks into august.

Poorcopie- how do we get to the August spreadsheet.
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    I have been through all the common rooms and cannot find this weeks challenge. :(
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Since no one posted a challenge for this week and ravelclaw seems to have no idea it is their turn. I am going to bow out of this challenge and concentrate on somthign more active. Is slytherin gets jumping again please let me know and I would be happy to coem back. Good luck with your weight loss goals everyone.
  • biggergirlsrun2
    Options
    Since no one posted a challenge for this week and ravelclaw seems to have no idea it is their turn. I am going to bow out of this challenge and concentrate on somthign more active. Is slytherin gets jumping again please let me know and I would be happy to coem back. Good luck with your weight loss goals everyone.

I hear ya and I second that.
    Good luck to everyone. hopefully hear from y'all soon!