new to MFP

Options
hi :) my name is kate and i am hoping to lose 14 pounds! I would love to get to know you all so we can hold each other accountable to our diets!

Replies

• hypnomoon
    Options
    Hi, Kate!
    I'm Kimberly and I have been experiencing a terrible lag for the last 2 years. I workout but only sporadically. For 8 years I was working out every day, with one or two days off a month. I count doing stretches and ab work for a day so it wasn't hitting it hard every day. Then my shoulder started hurting and I found out that I have an abnormally long acrium (end bone of the shoulder bone). I took up running because I couldn't do upper body weights without it hurting a lot. That was be beginning of falling off the wagon. I've struggled with this for almost 2 years now.

I'm hoping to use MyFitnessPal to track my success and I think groups help each other too. I'm here to help and cheer others on to their success!:flowerforyou:
  • k_miami
    k_miami Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi, Kate!
    I'm Kimberly and I have been experiencing a terrible lag for the last 2 years. I workout but only sporadically. For 8 years I was working out every day, with one or two days off a month. I count doing stretches and ab work for a day so it wasn't hitting it hard every day. Then my shoulder started hurting and I found out that I have an abnormally long acrium (end bone of the shoulder bone). I took up running because I couldn't do upper body weights without it hurting a lot. That was be beginning of falling off the wagon. I've struggled with this for almost 2 years now.

I'm hoping to use MyFitnessPal to track my success and I think groups help each other too. I'm here to help and cheer others on to their success!:flowerforyou:

well it sounds like you are giving it your all again which is wonderful! my dad does the same thing where he will lose and then gain but i always tell him not to get discouraged, just use that disappointment to drive your future weight loss and healthy lifestyle :)
  • JessieJessShera
    JessieJessShera Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Kate and Kimberly am new here....am looking for support☺☺
  • k_miami
    k_miami Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey Kate and Kimberly am new here....am looking for support☺☺

hey! what are your goals?