Daily Running Log - How far did you run today?

Options

Replies

• Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    4.2 miles on Monday & 4 miles today.
  • lexismom1003
    lexismom1003 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    2 on Monday and 2 last night. Experiencing some weird knee pain and I am afraid to push it too hard. I am thinking maybe it is signaling a need for new shoes??
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I about 5 miles. I didnt log it because i got distracted. Ttomorrow I'm going to do week3day3 of bridge210k.

Have a great run this weekend guys!
  • jadesign19
    Options
    Had lots of obstacles today. My app on my phone went bonkers, ran out of time this morning (blaming it on my husbands not feeling well); therefore, I did a 5k run in 38 min. It wasn't a good run but at least I was out there.:grumble:
  • ChrisAddams
    Options
    An easy 5 miles today.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I ran on Saturday. I ran about 3 miles in under 35 minutes. New best for me. I tried running on the opposite side of the trail today in case the trail is slightly sloped and that was contributing to my hip issue. My hip was sore for about 24 hours but feels good now. So, I'm thinking it's the slope of the trail, or I have a leg length issue that's causing it. Either way, happy that I ran twice in one week and am not limping LOL.
  • lexismom1003
    lexismom1003 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    3 miles last night in 30:49 - a new best for me - thanks to a little cooler weather!
  • wholenewme03
    wholenewme03 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    10 :)
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    7 miles on Saturday & 4.18 miles today
  • doutri2
    doutri2 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I was just going to walk on the treadmill tonight at the gym. However, the power of the music on my iPod took over and I found myself jogging and sprinting and walking to different songs.

I felt so good and I would have like to keep going, but it was getting late and I still needed to come home to shower before bedtime. I got in about 50 minutes.
  • doutri2
    Options
    I ran on Saturday. I ran about 3 miles in under 35 minutes. New best for me. I tried running on the opposite side of the trail today in case the trail is slightly sloped and that was contributing to my hip issue. My hip was sore for about 24 hours but feels good now. So, I'm thinking it's the slope of the trail, or I have a leg length issue that's causing it. Either way, happy that I ran twice in one week and am not limping LOL.

Hi Omma-
    Are you doing the stretch in which you lay on your back, bring your left ankle on your right knee and then grab your right thigh and pull it closer to you? This will help stretch your hip.

If you are uncomfortable on the ground, you can do a similar stretch in a chair without pulling the leg toward you. Just sit up straight and put your ankle on top of your opposite knee and sit there for about 30 seconds.

Hope it feels better.
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Back from end of summer vacation at the beach and did get a lot of walking and running in last week:
    Tuesday 5 miles of walk/run intervals on the beach barefoot. Averaged around 12 min miles
    Wednesday 4.6 miles w/ husband (started out too fast and averaged 11:53 due to walking most of last mile)
    Saturday 5.5 on a sandy road 11:15/mile
    Monday 4 miles back at home in hilly neighborhood, very pleased to do in 10:10
    Today 6.2 miles on rugged trail at state park11:30 pace.

Everyone on here is so inspiring, keep the postings coming!
  • Missy1723
    Missy1723 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was MIA for a few days and actually thought I was going to drop out of my race because I got discouraged when I couldn't find any time for training for four days in a row. Yesterday I was able to get 9.6 miles in and I'm sore today but I'm confident I'll stick to running my race. I just have to stay positive. Next week I start school. I'll be working mon, wed, fri, sat and sun and then school on tues and thurs. so I won't have ANY free days to myself. Wish me luck as this is going to prove to be very difficult.
  • doutri2
    Options
    Everyone on here is so inspiring, keep the postings coming!

Right back at'cha.
  • jadesign19
    Options
    Well today I ran 4.7 miles with bridge210k. Then I walked the 5k route for a 5k I'm doing in sept. oh my gosh, it was all hills. I'm getting scared:noway:
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Did a nice 5K yesterday. Supposedly did it in around 32 minutes, but I'm not normally that fast. I think the GPS was off a bit and I didn't do that full distance. But, I suspect I was a sub-35 minute pace which is awesome for me!
  • jadesign19
    Options
    Did a total of 5.71 but I walked warmup and cool down total of 13 minutes with bridge210k.
    Have a great weekend all!
  • jadesign19
    Options
    Well I did a run without bridge210k today using runkeeper. 72 minutes into it my phone dies:explode:

Well I did finish a 10k route, but my average pace was really slow. This running is teaching me humility with all the runners passing me today!
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Beautiful 8.8 milles on an old country hard packed clay road over rolling hills. Did it with a 10:40 average pace. My son's HS cross country does their long run out here every Saturday morning and I decided to run while they ran (they went a lot farther and a lot faster!!). Think I will join them as often as I can as I really enjoyed my run today.
  • Missy1723
    Missy1723 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Last night I ran 12 miles. Today my body is sore and my left ankle kinda hurts. But I did it!! So proud.